Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

It's a shame he's not playing because the way he'll be feeling right now, he'll be walking on sunshine and probably unstoppable. I reckon I could have put in a solid 7/10 performance playing for Newcastle in the few days after my daughter was born like.

Edited by Kid Icarus

5 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Why shouldn't he play? It's not like he gave birth.

Unless mother and/or child are unwell I can't see any reason for him not playing.

Would have been completely understandable if he wasn’t playing 

1 minute ago, STM said:

You mean to say a footballer can cope with a few hours away from his newborn without collapsing from sadness. Obviously doesn't care enough.

What about any associated training etc?

Might be a combination of good grace and him having a few days off taking him away from preparation. 

Players can actually benefit from a day or two away from the training ground. Especially players like Bruno or Trippier who are crucial and therefore are likely to have a high workload.

38 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Neglects his partner and newborn days after becoming a father. Worrying.

Huh? His partner is Eddie Howe and his baby is the Toon Project. If anything he’s the perfect dad and partner!

Awwww. Thought he was gonna cry. Thought I was gonna cry. 

:smitten:

He was class again today. If a bit naughty with some of his tackling. Must have conned Bissouma about 5 times for the cheap free kick. Drew him in every time and just got his body in.