Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

4 minutes ago, Rod said:

I love that.  Purely because you are bang on.  That's me.

I also love The Simpsons by the way.  I've calmed down now.  I love this site.  I find it therapeutic.  I know I don't come across well sometimes though so I will work harder at my responses.

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

I also love The Simpsons by the way.  I've calmed down now.  I love this site.  I find it therapeutic.  I know I don't come across well sometimes though so I will work harder at my responses.

Ah you’re alright man. The fact that everything is going so well that all we have to argue about as a forum is our superstar Brazilian missing a penalty in a shootout we won is absolutely class like :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

It was in jest anyway.

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Love him even more for posting a pic of him having missed a penalty.

He was doing the hand up apology thing to the crowd during the post-game lap n'all. Was obviously gutted.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

So long as it's not his Ginola vs Dixon moment, it should be alright.

In a way, these were the perfect circumstances for him to make a fuck up, so there's a silver lining in there...

I’m sure he does that exact run up every time and bangs them in. Hence why he was 5th. His post suggests he’s automatic. But carry on armchair football fans banging about his run up. 

he doesn’t need to apologize for anything. He’s fucking mint. 

FYI he says on the post that it was his first ever professional penalty miss! I don't know the stats, but, can't recall he ever missing one before. 

Edited by JNK