Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

5 hours ago, Teslact said:

Is his dad living there now? Number of games he's been at it must be mental travel if not.

They’ve moved over here haven’t they?

Yeah, Bruno seems to love it here and seems settled, and with his close family here too.

Also, the Sky interview few months back with him and his fiancee, she also seemed very happy here, and of course Matteo is a little geordie!

So any talk of other PL teams being in for him, you'd hope/think he's going nowhere unless we wanted to move him on.

Didn't expect him to see the mstch through, so a big well done on not crossing the line. 

In terms of possession lost going up...isn't that what everyone is critical of Longstaff for, and doesn't Bruno's heightened loss coincide with longstsffs absence?

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Works for blueline

"Can I book Bruno's dad to give me a ride? No need to go anwyere we can just drive round Jesmond for an hour while I tell him how much I love his son that's all"

Since he joined, he has scored a goal every 5 games. That’s impressive considering how deep he plays for us. 

I am looking forward to how our midfield would look like next season with the new arrivals and how that could change the way Bruno plays. 

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Absolutely loved his celebrations the other day, he's really loving it here :aww:

Think Sky showed he had 6 different celebration poses for that goal alone.

Hope he's got his confudence back and will run the show on Monday night now.

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

Think Sky showed he had 6 different celebration poses for that goal alone.

Hope he's got his confudence back and will run the show on Monday night now.

Hope he doesn't need to play :coolsmiley:

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

He was pictured in training wasn't he? His social media guy is probably off today.

Without going OTT, he’s posted a pre match tweet every match he’s played this season. He doesn’t post if he doesn’t play.