Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Think it seems worse but he holds his foot there more than pushes his foot forward and follows through. That would have been a career ender. 

Played very well on a yellow though as he did versus Brighton so he's got the discipline. 

Looked rotten in a still, but I think it was rightly a yellow. There was no power in it, he was stopping himself. But if he hadn't regained just enough control before contact it would've been a leg snapper.

27 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Get him straight on the surgeon’s table this weekend, fix up that ankle.

Don't disagree, but if Chelsea can run themselves ragged and get a point at ManU I think we smash them to confirm 3rd with Bruno and Jo back.

I didn’t think it was red. The height of it was awful but the pace at which he went in meant he’d never actually do any real damage, just cause a lot of pain. It was stupid as fuck and if it had had any more momentum behind it I think it would have been a red. If they’d given it as a red you couldn’t have argued though 

I remember when he joined and said he wanted Champions League football I kinda thought "well maybe in 3 or 4 seasons, he might help get us there but by then he may be off anyway"

What the hell has happened? Madness!