Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Just now, Viana said:

If you’re failing to enjoy the team as it is right now I think football might not be for you. 

We passed Villa off the park last week and we’re but a few days/week away from the Champions League draw. 

Anytime I even come close to being frustrated at this lot I just remind myself I didn’t want to even watch some of the last games under Ashley. I’d catch the highlights. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m disappointed when we don’t win or frustrated if we fluff a chance, but that feeling disappears so quickly because it’s just fun again. 

I lost my voice a bit after the friendly in New Jersey because I just want to support this lot. Even if I thought Bruno was having a stinker I’d rather cheer him through it than criticise him. A lot of the players this daft minority want to criticise are the ones who took us on a mad run to escape relegation and then got us into the Champions League. 

I think Geordie Dazzler nailed it above tbh.

I’ve been to hundreds of NUFC matches and never uttered anything but supportive noises during a game.  I hate moaning and whining and booing.  And social media feels like an extension of that.

After many of those games though, I have moaned and whined and criticised with my mates in the pub - who did likewise.  I didn’t think twice because it couldn’t impact the players - unless of course they were in the Three Bulls on the sauce at 5pm.  In which case, they deserved the dressing down for their lack of professionalism :) 

2 hours ago, Bally21 said:

Agree with this - we are in the best place we have been for f*cking years, yet one dip in form, delay in things happening, etc, etc and people fall to pieces.

This, the whole whinging about tickets thing, etc. Not sure the forum or Twitter is right for me anymore. Happy in my little bubble loving everything about the club again, wanting to go to every game but taking what I'll get. 

57 minutes ago, 54 said:

There is a difference between being critical of a players performance, and "asserting blame to individuals" the later is needlessly provocative, and is there just to insight peoples in to a reactionary response. 

As an example, I can find his posting style a little ircsome sometimes (no offense buddy) but @The College Dropout is a good example of being critical without being inflammatory. 

Thanks.  I genuinely think some people find any criticism inflammatory though. 

You're always going to get people who want to stir up issues over the club or players.

The more they get the more they want and anything less will never appease them.

The saddest part is in Bruno actually taking the time to answer back. He should't bite because I'm certain the players will have told him you always get a minority of whingers.

I'm sure the fans will let Bruno know just how much he's loved at home to Liverpool.

3 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

NUFC360 response:

These are 4 names that people have been mentioning - well fuck me - who were they up against - Miggy- that new defender - cost 85m, burn was probably pestered by Foden all night long, and the two in the middle probably had rings run around them.

TBH i'm was very happy that it was only 1 - 0, a bit down that there wasn't as much of an attacking option - but that was probably how Eddie set the team up - with the message 'concede as few as possible' as GD at the end of the season will count. 

But to the NUFC360 idiot, it only two games gone - and there's a long way to go - wait until the last game of the season to start complaining.

14 minutes ago, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

But to the NUFC360 idiot, it only two games gone - and there's a long way to go - wait until the last game of the season to start complaining.

In fairness to nufc360 people including bruno have picked up their tweet wrong. They aren’t complaining they are commenting on the people complaining. It’s stupid, needless, badly worded and the pic is unnecessary. 

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

In fairness to nufc360 people including bruno have picked up their tweet wrong. They aren’t complaining they are commenting on the people complaining. It’s stupid, needless, badly worded and the pic is unnecessary. 

It’s also there to fan flames purely for clicks 

A few idiots have made some unwarranted complaints about our players after 2 games. There was no need to make such a post about it, there’s not even a debate to be had.  

They deserve all they are getting. I know I’ve said it already but live by the sword, die by the sword. 

Edited by LV

3 minutes ago, LV said:

It’s also there to fan flames purely for clicks 

Totally. It’s needless and daft but think it’s important to say they aren’t actually criticising bruno or the other players. They were trying to create discussion (for clicks) around the fact some sections of twitter were moaning about the Man City performance 

Edited by gdm

Would happily burn all these NUFC twitter accounts to the ground. Same for the YouTube channels, podcasts etc. 

All just various levels of negativity, self interest, attention seeking or shite banter. 

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

Totally. It’s needless and daft but think it’s important to say they aren’t actually criticising bruno or the other players. They were trying to create discussion (for clicks) around the fact some sections of twitter were moaning about the Man City performance 

I just find it cynical and also detrimental to what the club is trying to achieve by fanning these things. 

I’d never dream of whipping up something that might cause harm. I’m glad Bruno bit because it may make some people think twice about doing this sort of thing. 

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Would happily burn all these NUFC twitter accounts to the ground. Same for the YouTube channels, podcasts etc. 

All just various levels of negativity, self interest, attention seeking or shite banter. 

Switch the internet off tbh. We’re not to be trusted. 

He should have kept quiet, but still moaning at individual players after losing to the best club side in the world 1-0 [emoji38] So many football fans are emotional children. 

Edited by Nine