Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Feels like he's on a one man Mission to grab every game by the scruff of its neck and make sure we get something out of it. Makes it even more impressive that he's been doing it without being booked since January 

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Feels like he's on a one man Mission to grab every game by the scruff of its neck and make sure we get something out of it. Makes it even more impressive that he's been doing it without being booked since January 

Give him the armband! 

It must be fucking exhausting having had to play alongside Longstaff, Miley and a half-fit Willock and Anderson for 3 months like. Even just one of Joelinton or Tonali in that time would have taken some of the slack up off him. 

Performances like today just make me even more convinced he is off in the summer.  He looked like a man on a mission today.

The problem is we finished the game with Dubravka, Krafth, Burn, Dummett, Longstaff and Murphy in the side. It's a bottom half side sprinkled with a two or three stars. 

We're down to the bare bones again unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, Scoot said:

How many games has he got to go before the yellow cards are wiped? Is it 1 or 2?

Get through Fulham without a yellow and he can then return to clattering people to his heart's content.  

15 is the next ban.  So just hope he doesn't get 6 more before the end of the season :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Get through Fulham without a yellow and he can then return to clattering people to his heart's content.  

15 is the next ban.  So just hope he doesn't get 6 more before the end of the season :lol: 

It's 32 games so two more i believe.

On 29/03/2024 at 13:19, Kid Icarus said:

It's realism to think he'll leave to a bigger fish, no question, but I think it's a weird form of sadism to endlessly talk about it happening and who it would hurt least for him to go to. 

Maybe it's just me, I just find that part of it really weird, and it all reads like it's being said by a bunch of post-castration Reeks from Game of Thrones.

All a bit 'it would be an honour to see him play for Arsenal' for me. 

Masochism? Really don’t want to get those two mixed-up! 

26 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

It's 32 games so two more i believe.

I read that in a local article, Gazette, maybe.  I'm sure they said it was after this weekend.  So they're wrong in that case, then. 

Spurs feels like the sort of game where he could get a yellow and all.  They're chippy cunts and play wide open with a lot of pace.  So not ideal for wor Bruno.  

Edited by Lush Vlad

Bruno's at the age where a team challenging for honours can see his consistency and quality along with his infectious attitude - it's not a risk signing him for any team.

He's also at the age where personally, he will probably be wanting to win trophies over the next few years.

I feel we are maybe a couple of years behind where he should be.

We have such an exciting team on paper and with some quality additions in the summer we could be a force. However, after this season and with some key players now missing for the start of next season I wouldn't blame any of our "purples" looking for something else.

I hope specifically Bruno, but players like Isak too will give us at least another season to really have a go at something. He is undoubtedly better than we are at the moment.

He’ll go in the summer - he deserves to be playing for a CL team and challenging for trophies - unbelievable player and person 

1 minute ago, Paully said:

He’ll go in the summer - he deserves to be playing for a CL team and challenging for trophies - unbelievable player and person 

Agreed, he will obviously know if different but the way we keep saying we can't spend or compete just yet must be making his decision even easier to move to a bigger club. 

11 minutes ago, Paully said:

I think this is it essentially. Will be sad that he goes but feels inevitable. The sale will at least help fund a rebuild.

22 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

We have such an exciting team on paper and with some quality additions in the summer we could be a force. However, after this season and with some key players now missing for the start of next season I wouldn't blame any of our "purples" looking for something else.

I hope specifically Bruno, but players like Isak too will give us at least another season to really have a go at something. He is undoubtedly better than we are at the moment.

I believe Bruno is here for at least another season. If we get Europe next season as a minimum, I think he’ll still be here. Time will tell. He loves us no doubt! Should be captain for me! 

IF he goes then splash the cash for Joao Neves and another CM. Neves would cost a bomb though and probably out of our reach.