Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

On 30/04/2024 at 18:06, SUPERTOON said:

Man City ITK, surely even they can’t afford both?

Man City surely don’t spend much - have massive sponsorship and CL money as well as that dodgy ground sponsorship.

i reckon they probably could

6 hours ago, WilliamPS said:

Man City is the big risk, he fits the profile of what they need.

Times suggested it’s Bruno or Paqueta Man City want, not both, let’s hope West Ham are softer targets.

Or Paqueta is cleared of his potential spot fixing of bookings.

Hate to say this but this rumour has been floating around for a month or two now. I’m Manchester based (for now) and it’s been the sound of the jungle drums for a while. 

On another note I have never known the press try and talk a player out of our team to the extent they have with Bruno. It’s literally on a daily basis. Absolutely relentless.

36 minutes ago, Heron said:

He's going nowhere this summer. Absolutely nowhere.

This. Won’t stop all the speculation and click baiting, gossip and hours of wasted debate. That flag pole celebration told its own tale. He’s here for next season as a minimum.

IMG_3733.thumb.jpeg.905f6ec4f302696a504a79dac4dc4661.jpeg

🖤🤍

On 05/03/2024 at 01:28, HaydnNUFC said:

"Matteo and Pietro, both are Geordie guys. Take the piss." :lol: :lol:

Need to bump this in case anyone missed it [emoji38]

Bruno is the only player I wouldnt sell for any price. Think the entire squad would get depressed if he was suddenly not around spreading joy

43 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

This. Won’t stop all the speculation and click baiting, gossip and hours of wasted debate. That flag pole celebration told its own tale. He’s here for next season as a minimum.

IMG_3733.thumb.jpeg.905f6ec4f302696a504a79dac4dc4661.jpeg

🖤🤍

Makes all warm and fuzzy inside this. I felt like it was aimed at Wor Flags :lol: (I know, farfetched but I don't care :lol: )

4 minutes ago, Heron said:

Makes all warm and fuzzy inside this. I felt like it was aimed at Wor Flags :lol: (I know, farfetched but I don't care :lol: )

It was! And the fan base, and the naysayers. “Nailing my flag firmly to this mast” :indi:

5 minutes ago, Heron said:

I think you’re right. He is saying thank you, showing reciprocal respect, for the touching Brazillian flag display. 

1 hour ago, Heron said:

I really don't think it's farfetched at all mate, it was well earned.

1 hour ago, Heron said:

I genuinely believe it was a "you fly my flag and I'll fly your flag moment" 

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

We just take these  type of performances as standard now. Incredible player

Its just another routine class display from him :lol:

On 02/04/2024 at 22:40, Smal said:

Really hope he improves his shooting. Gets plenty of good chances to score from around the box... 3 goals a season doesn't really cut it for someone of his ability. 

Bruno: …and I took that personally.