Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

2 minutes ago, Numbers said:

If he was injured Midweek Howe would have mentioned it in his pre game press conference?

NUFC twitter just said injury was midweek 

A lot of us said it at the time, bringing him on was silly and thus it's proven to be.

2 minutes ago, Aiston said:

So what club is Bruno going to?

Real Madrid in 12 months to be joined by Paqueta who will take the coin for a year in London before telling Moyes to piss off.

4 minutes ago, duo said:

1st time Eddie really got it wrong bring him on against Tranmere.  There was just no need.  Let's pray it's not a longterm/niggling recurring injury.

I disagree to be honest, when Bruno came on they had a 10 minute spell where they where pressing, and we needed someone in the middle to calm things down, and slow the game down, which Bruno is good at.

Howe has said he wants to priorities the cups, which means putting your best players on to see a game out.

Just now, 54 said:

I disagree to be honest, when Bruno came on they had a 10 minute spell where they where pressing, and we needed someone in the middle to calm things down, and slow the game down, which Bruno is good at.

Howe has said he wants to priorities the cups, which means putting your best players on to see a game out.

Ordinarily I would agree but they were kicking players and the ref was letting them, was asking for trouble

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

It was stupid. I mean if we can't beat Tranmere without 10 minutes of Bruno then we've clearly failed in the transfer department this summer :lol: 

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Wasn't worth the risk in such a physical/aggressive game - have a go at cups yes but choose your battles with irreplaceable players.

If ever there was a game to keep him on the bench it was that one. Clear as day they were outclassed so they resorted to being overly physical to even it out a bit. He watched them break Lascelles' nose, snap Krafth's knee, attempt to break Darlow's leg in the previous 80 mins, what the fuck was he thinking bringing him on? That's turned out to be a very costly mistake, I know players can get injured in any game but knowingly throwing him into that situation was foolish. 15 points to play for before the International break ffs

Agreed that it was a stupid decision to bring him on against Tranmere, especially if he was carrying a knock after City.

We've got plenty of crap players who could have been brought on instead and still have seen the game out, especially given they were determined to kick lumps out of players and that the ref was letting them.