Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, Shak said:

Watching, I really think him being the deepest of the three midfielders is what's best for us.

So hard to press us when he's providing an outlet and he can create a yard of space and ping a ball forward to start a counter attack. Also, in attack having him lurking outside the box ready to play a killer ball like he did for Almiron makes us so dangerous.

I’m beginning to think he’s better as a 6 for us with more athleticism as the 8s 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

I’m beginning to think he’s better as a 6 for us with more athleticism as the 8s 

Convinced people who want him moved just can't get their head around the idea of having a player as good as him as a holding midfielder because they see it as a position that is primarily a defensively focused.

He gives us so much in that position.

14 minutes ago, Shak said:

Convinced people who want him moved just can't get their head around the idea of having a player as good as him as a holding midfielder because they see it as a position that is primarily a defensively focused.

He gives us so much in that position.

he’s a better 6 in that he’s got full control of the play. As an 8 I think he doesn’t have the legs to press like we’d expect 

This lad and Howe are just lightning rods for our success. What a duo, couple them with so many other class acts in the squad in terms of attitude: Almiron, big Jow, Trippier, BDB and someone like Ashworth off the pitch. We’re winning something soon lads and it’s going to be glorious