Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 hour ago, samptime29 said:

His attitude is spot on. Has talent but works hard, integrates into a team setting very well. Such a incredible buy for us.

He and Botman both were brilliant. Isak never plays so who knows long term.

5 minutes ago, Heron said:

Shows a greater understanding of the game that. Sometimes tackles win games 

People talking about Trippier potentially being a good manager, I think Bruno possibly could be great as he has the obsessive nature that seems to be necessary nowadays.

2 hours ago, 80 said:

His reaction to his tackle towards the end of the game said it all about him. Not just an ordinary player.

I reckon he's got some anger in him after the World Cup he (and Brazil) had. Seems to be channelling it in the right way thankfully! Outstanding today against a fairly decent oppostion midfield.

What I really loved was after Maxi and Murphy came on at about 88 minutes and they were pressing high with fresh legs, Bruno sprinted 30 yards to help out so their hard work wasn't for nothing. This at 3 nil up and game won. He is exceptional.

I can’t believe he’s not an automatic starter for what I feel is an average Brazil side which starts Fred. He’s arguably now the second best midfielder in the league behind De Bruyne. He was sensational yesterday and you felt like he wasn’t even getting out of second gear. Put equal quality around him and, well…