Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

4 hours ago, Dokko said:

Mind, thought nothing of Paquetas performances at the world cup. I wouldn't quite say we've dodged a bullet, but it's more risky a move by wham than it originally seemed. Guess we knew better.

From a Hammers mate. Moyes has been playing him in a defensive role, which isn't ideal really.

I thought he looked really good at times for Brazil, in particular some of his passing was just filthy. Couldn't help picture him and Bruno together with the chemistry they have.

Still whatever Eddie wants is 100% going to be a better choice than our opinions.

10 hours ago, 54 said:

I know all of these boys and all of their parents (some are personal mates), they play for my son’s club and I have to say from what I’ve heard the club have been absolutely amazing since the takeover, from the owners to the players and manager and other staff with all the local grassroots clubs, stadium tours, tickets for games, Xmas gifts, lunch with the players, training sessions with the players and constant communication for the academy kids. There are some seriously talented kids in that group btw.

One reminds me of a young Andy Cole (Rooney actually, seriously). By the way these are 7 year olds, what an experience. I’m not sure this ever happened under Ashley. Some of these kids maybe future stars and under Ashley I know for a fact they weren’t that into NUFC, now they are, now most have season tickets and those that don’t, want one, same with my boy. NEWCASTLE UNITED!

Edited by King HTT III

27 minutes ago, King HTT III said:

I know all of these boys and all of their parents (some are personal mates), they play for my son’s club and I have to say from what I’ve heard the club have been absolutely amazing since the takeover, from the owners to the players and manager and other staff with all the local grassroots clubs, stadium tours, tickets for games, Xmas gifts, lunch with the players, training sessions with the players and constant communication for the academy kids. There are some seriously talented kids in that group btw.

One reminds me of a young Andy Cole (Rooney actually, seriously). By the way these are 7 year olds, what an experience. I’m not sure this ever happened under Ashley. Some of these kids maybe future stars and under Ashley I know for a fact they weren’t that into NUFC, now they are, now most have season tickets and those that don’t, want one, same with my boy. NEWCASTLE UNITED!

Let's hope this comeback comes minus the shit Mexican/3pm craic.

1 hour ago, King HTT III said:

TL;DR

[emoji38]

Edited by bobbydazzla

Watching, I really think him being the deepest of the three midfielders is what's best for us.

So hard to press us when he's providing an outlet and he can create a yard of space and ping a ball forward to start a counter attack. Also, in attack having him lurking outside the box ready to play a killer ball like he did for Almiron makes us so dangerous.