Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

5 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Choosing to read that as "don't believe bullshit rumours, I make my own choices" :lol:

This is probably closest to the truth. Or his fiance is pissed that their honeymoon is being cut short by Brazil friendlies and he's venting on Twitter.

23 minutes ago, duo said:

Newcastle are the future - Liverpool are the past. He ain't going anywhere.

Liverpool and their fans are so full of themselves that I feel like puking at them in «KoRn - thoughless» style.

Just because they used to enjoy success back in the good old days that doesn’t give them any right to demand that for the forseeable future. They’ve had some insane success under Klopp. His initial gegenpressen was superb, now his been found out, and at the same time turned in to a complete wacko/twat/psycho fuck. FSG has poured money in during their tenture The fans should be grateful as fuck, because for well over a decade we had Mile fucking Ashley. In fact, as I write this; christmas, easter and summer combined … I hope Mike Ashley fucking buys them. 

I don't think Bruno would want to leave, and I don't think the club would sell him for $100m either, but I'm not even that worried about it because the big difference now is that we would actually spend that fucking money instead of stuffing it in the fat man's garter.

Nobody, not even Bruno, is irreplaceable in sports, and even if we did sell Bruno, which we won't, it wouldn't be an automatic disaster.

I would forgive him if he went to Barca but not Liverpool. For some season he looked very tetchy towards then end of yhe season and could of had a couple of red cards. He just needs a rest and reset.

At the end of the day Ashworth and co are business minded and we'd be mad to think otherwise. Here is my own curiosity. 

What do they deem as his market value and can Liverpool match or exceed that figure? They were priced out of Bellingham at 100m. They've already taken a financial hit with no Champions League money. In that case are they banking on us taking 50m-60m? I think we'd want close to 80m to start talking given what McAllister is going for and the truth is I can't see them paying that. 

Overall I sort of hate FFP, but if there's one crumb of comfort, teams like Liverpool and Man City can't just come in with daft offers for players. 

23 minutes ago, Viana said:

At the end of the day Ashworth and co are business minded and we'd be mad to think otherwise. Here is my own curiosity. 

What do they deem as his market value and can Liverpool match or exceed that figure? They were priced out of Bellingham at 100m. They've already taken a financial hit with no Champions League money. In that case are they banking on us taking 50m-60m? I think we'd want close to 80m to start talking given what McAllister is going for and the truth is I can't see them paying that. 

Overall I sort of hate FFP, but if there's one crumb of comfort, teams like Liverpool and Man City can't just come in with daft offers for players. 

Bruno has no price, the price would only be set if Bruno asked to leave and it’s unlikely Liverpool could afford said price. 

FFP is useless, how much did PSG pay for Neymar?

53 minutes ago, Joseph said:

Feels like there’s clearly something going on here. Wouldn’t surprise me if he left this summer, hopefully to a non-English destination. 

Eh? 

Can see him leaving in a couple of years for big money but no way he goes this summer, especially to Liverpool. If we want to keep him we’ll need to consistently finish in the Champions’ League though.