Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

9 minutes ago, McDog said:

This just in, the Pope is catholic.

why would they even issue that statement?

Well its not really a statement, just TalkSport understanding something you'd hope people would have understood anyway.  One of those things that sows a seed of doubt more than not saying anything, seeing as we wou;d have thought it was a given.,

Capture.JPG

8 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

This ankle injury is still concerning me, he's got 3 weeks off but then he plays for Brazil?

Didn't he have a few weeks off when he got the red in the Carabao semi and that didn't make any difference?

Yeah, I said in the Joelinton thread I hope he pulls out of the squad (but I doubt he will). So I guess I hope he doesn’t play.

12 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Yeah, I said in the Joelinton thread I hope he pulls out of the squad (but I doubt he will). So I guess I hope he doesn’t play.

Will probably start next to Casemiro.

I actually think two things will happen before any new players will come in

1. New front of shirt sponsor officially announced. Likely this week or next.

2. New contract for Bruno announced. Will make him our top earner and I think will put him in the 180k-200k p/w bracket. A new signing coming in and instantly being the highest earner would likely cause a little unrest among the lads. If Bruno is already established as the highest earner and someone comes in at 150k p/w I don't think its as big of an issue. Hard for anyone to argue Bruno isn't our most important player and most valuable asset. 

5 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Yeah, Trippier and Bruno are both on 120k as far as I know. The current high water mark for our wages.

Hard to believe we were paying Owen that 18 years ago!

Laughable the liverpool rumours, as if we would strengthen a direct rival, as if Bruno would move to another English club after the treatment he has received, as if they would come up with 100 million...

AS IF!!!

1 minute ago, buzza said:

Laughable the liverpool rumours, as if we would strengthen a direct rival, as if Bruno would move to another English club after the treatment he has received, as if they would come up with 100 million...

AS IF!!!

What if they offered him £300k a week?

3 minutes ago, Beth said:

What if they offered him £300k a week?

I honestly don´t think that he would be moved by that, he seems to be in love with the place and is very sensible i.e. not taken in by the greener grass over the other side... it is also very probable that his new contract with us will contain incentives for where we get to and how he performs...

I can totally see, I am pissing this league and I could earn twice as much elsewhere becoming a factor, but I still can't see him kicking up a fuss so soon when he is so publically happy and settled. He said he came because we were ambitious and we have proven that. 

He's also said he wants to become a legend here. Doesn't seem the type to bullshit.

But more importantly they pulled out the Bellingham chase, because he cost to much. Why would Bruno's price be that much different? Its all bullshit.

Don't believe the hype,

Don't believe the hype,

Don't believe the...oooh some Scouse Chronicle writing wannabe says Liverpool are going to force our hand with a  100 million pound bid.

The sky is falling,

The sky is falling.

Next you will be telling me they are linked to Big Joe!