Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Might see a situation where Joelinton plays as more of wide attacking mid/ deep lying forward off the front man. Think that’s where he played at Hoffenheim. 
Having Bruno in the middle behind him  might allow him to return to his previous position. If Eddie can coax that out of him anyway…

21 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

If it’s all done, I don’t know why we can’t just announce it. I get that he won’t be here for the usual photos etc, that can wait til he arrives. A short message to confirm the signing would be nice though. 

Wonder if they're hoping to get at least a couple more in that they can do a big announcement for tomorrow.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

If it means Darlow is no where near the first team, I'm not complaining.

Yeah he's defensively minded but we'll still need a keeper.  Thinking outside the 18 yd box tho, I like it, you'll go far

Edited by 1964

13 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Are we just assuming that the lack of official announcement is down to Lyon's stock exchange issue?

As far as I know there are regulations about announcing changes to assets or something to the stock market when a club is a PLC. 

Guest carpetman1

Bruno and Miggy returning on the same plane after Wednesday game? "Aye, we used to have Greggs delivered, but under the new boss it's aaall salad n shite".