Dan Burn

Rich

Just now, Matt said:

Thanks mate, I wasn't aware of that possibility. Keep up the eye-opening content.

Cheers Matt, I will. It's people like you who keep me coming back for more. Sometimes I worry that nobody cares what I think, but I feel validated now.

16 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Wounded? You sound like Frasier Crane for goodness sake.

He's trying the "reverse jinx".

Problem is he's forgotten that if you're doing it deliberately it doesn't count, and still functions as a regular jinx. He's blown it for all the transfers now. :(

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Well what do you mean then? Initial bid is too low, bid more. Unless you know exactly how much will do it, it’s a negotiation isn’t it? 

£10m was the rumour.  £8m is lowballing it and is highly unlikely to be accepted.

Agents will talk to clubs and will know roughly what Brighton are after.

Idk, guess it’s just anxiety with the window closing soon and the colossal need for new players.

6 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Agree and given the fact he's one of us I think if we can get him for £10-12m he will be a fucking bargain.  Playing for your boyhood team may not make you a better player technically but it must give you that extra burst to fight for the shirt. I hope we buy him.

11 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

Agree and given the fact he's one of us I think if we can get him for £10-12m he will be a fucking bargain.  Playing for your boyhood team may not make you a better player technically but it must give you that extra burst to fight for the shirt. I hope we buy him.

Neville and Carragher we’re saying something similar the other day. Neville saying the likes of himself, Wes Brown and Darren Fletcher and the like were basically just average footballers that could give a bit more because they were playing for the club they loved.