Dan Burn

Rich

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

I may be completely wrong but I have a feeling those at the club don't rate Targett as highly as us fans do

1 hour ago, Away Toon said:

I think this is correct which makes it even more strange that we signed him.

We bought him because Howe wanted him, dumb cunts

45 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

We bought him because Howe wanted him, dumb cunts

Well in that case why doesn't he play him? He dropped him for Burn before he was injured. If you can't be polite I suggest you give yourself a break from posting on here before an admin does it for you.

Was he not suffering from the heel injury for a long time? They were managing his minutes and game time. But it got too painful?

Was he also not ill and barely trained for a week or two (guessing Covid?). I’m sure Howe mentioned it after one game, Fulham away, I think it was? 

5 hours ago, Away Toon said:

Well in that case why doesn't he play him? He dropped him for Burn before he was injured. If you can't be polite I suggest you give yourself a break from posting on here before an admin does it for you.

Cry more

5 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Was he not suffering from the heel injury for a long time? They were managing his minutes and game time. But it got too painful?

Was he also not ill and barely trained for a week or two (guessing Covid?). I’m sure Howe mentioned it after one game, Fulham away, I think it was? 

This 

Don’t doubt his ability, but tactically if he’s up against a player with feet and pace like that, he’s either put in the middle at the back or rested. I’m not saying Target will guarantee a job done, but he can move better against players like that.  

57 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Didn't think he was that bad tbh. :lol:

Wilson sterl the sher as far as bad performances that half went, woeful.

I don’t want to criticise him that much but a rest would be good for him. He isn’t the worst player today but you can’t deny that his was a lot better in the early season.