Matt Targett

SUPERTOON

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

Haha, aye I enjoyed that. Proper earnest. His voice was shaking at points, he can't believe his luck :lol:

we will look back at this window in 5 years and laugh 

10 minutes ago, HUGZ said:

:lol: bless him man, dead canny interview.

Aye he spoke well, very nervous, but sounded normal. Get to fuck slagging him for his interview man!

11 minutes ago, GWN said:

we will look back at this window in 5 years and laugh 

Because Lingard will still be playing for his preferred West Ham?

Edited by HTT II

Guest Biggsbond14

Liked his interview came over canny, major interrogation when he said he didn’t think he was ready a few years ago but response was didn’t think I was ready ?

What I'm looking forward to is he is more consistent than Manquillo and I'd say stronger defensively, much better defensively than Richie and much better on the ball than Dummett and probably a better full back.

With so much play starting from the back, he's good enough with the ball to be in on it, not as good as Trippier but competent enough. Teams won't just force us into giving it to his side knowing that either Richie can't defend it should we lose it or its a 30yd clip upfield from Dummett.

52 minutes ago, Rich said:

Haha, aye I enjoyed that. Proper earnest. His voice was shaking at points, he can't believe his luck :lol:

I'd never heard him talk before. Absolutely does not sound like a footballer, but seems like a really nice lad. He reminds me so much of one of my mates who's actually the most competitive bloke I've ever known.