Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Sean said:

It's really refreshing seeing Man City and Liverpool not looking invincible and on a different planet to the rest of the league, long may it continue.

Remember the weekend when Man Utd and liverpool lost 6-1 and 7-2 I think, shortly after mentions of the Super League. 

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Mane

Business of the year. Swapping a past his sell by date Lewandowski and getting prime Mane with plenty of change to spare 

Edited by CPL

21 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Have we seen the footage of Man United fans thinking they were attacking a Liverpool bus, chucking beer cans at it and calling them murderers, etc? It turns out the bus was a bunch of Man United supporting kids.

Tbf, they haven’t had enough practice doing that. Liverpool would have got the right bus.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

It's really refreshing seeing Man City and Liverpool not looking invincible and on a different planet to the rest of the league, long may it continue.

Its always felt like a transitional year for Liverpool for me, their midfield is ageing and Klopp is having to bed in players like Elliott to make up for it, losing Mane is huge especially with Firmino falling off a cliff, and with Nunez they're having to adapt there style of play, put that all in a blender and there is always going to be a drop off.

4 minutes ago, CPL said:

Remember the weekend when Man Utd and liverpool lost 6-1 and 7-2 I think, shortly after mentions of the Super League. 

Sadly not, although I didn't watch much football during those years thanks to a certain fat cunt [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Gomez, Milner, Elliott, Henderson, Firmino, in the side is not suggestive of a club who's had a great transfer window. 

They haven't progressed at all.

They're missing Jota, Darwin, Keita, Fabinho, Thiago and Matip to be fair. 

Liverpool look half the side they were last season, something quite not right there. Indecisive on the ball, shaky at the back.

Or maybe they just thought they only had to show up tonight. Man Utd been good but once they concede it will all fall apart.