West Ham United vs. Newcastle United: 19/02/2022 @ 12.30pm (BT)

LRD

3 minutes ago, Conjo said:

The Bruno desperation is getting a bit sad on here. No matter who gets injured, the only solution to avoid armageddon is Bruno to some. :lol: 

I doubt Howe will make late changes to the tactic & game plan, most likely it'll be straight swap for Murphy or Almiron.

Tea lady home with the sniffles? Gotta play Bruno.

Understandable no?  We've all been going on about how desperate we've been for good centre mids for....fuck knows how long, now we've got one and he's not getting a look in. 

Obviously understand bedding players in but fuck me, he seems to be going the long way about it with 5 mins here and there. 

Wood will score today. Howay Newcastle, we shouldn’t be afraid of these and if we can keep it tight we can still cause them problems in attack hopefully.

Just now, Wilson said:

Understandable no?  We've all been going on about how desperate we've been for good centre mids for....fuck knows how long, now we've got one and he's not getting a look in. 

Obviously understand bedding players in but fuck me, he seems to be going the long way about it with 5 mins here and there. 

We've won three games on the spin, it's no mystery why he's reluctant to change the spine of the team.

Just now, Wilson said:

just won 3 in a row without him , what’s your argument? 

They haven't been in great form and we've looked quite solid, well probably look more solid without ASM, but fear we'll sit deeper without him now and lose alot of our attacking threat. Still could nick a point. 

Just now, Wilson said:

Yeah we were desperate to improve center mid, but in the same time our current ones have improved without Bruno thanks to Howe. Just doesn't make sense to bin any of them when they have contributed to 3 straight wins.