Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Barely saw a single comment on a WBA forum that called out Bruce, or thought it was a bad appointment. 

Ashley gave his career a £6-8M injection. Worse than Pardew. League 1 was below Pardew at that stage. Avoiding relegation from the Championship was exactly Steve Bruce.

In a parallel universe this creature wouldn't have survived the season at Sheff Wed, and wouldn't have had a job in football for years now.

Walking out on Hull after play-offs, no PL team touched him. Couldn't get Villa up despite incredible talent and huge budget, sacked. 

No PL club would ever employ him after Hull, let alone being sacked from Villa. 

Sheff Wed hired him, then Alex and Steve watched England in Barbados upon his Dad's memories (Give over on that shite). 

Fuck him. I hope WBA do well enough to get to the play-off final, and Bruce and Son. get smacked up in the Play-offs by a side like Luton, Cov or Preston. 

I hope Bruce is managing between 6th and 18th at West Brom for as long as possible.

Like slowly placing Maldon Sea Salt on a slug.

I think some of his press fanboys still haven't realised that winning promotion from the second division a decade ago doesn't really count for much these days. Coaching has moved on, there are far better and more innovative managers in that division these days, I think best he will be able to do is midtable, and that would only be because WBA have better resources than most teams in the division. Really he's a third division manager now at best.

That interview [emoji38]

Shoulder shrugs as "its not my fault" 

Rolling those sleeves up

Slagging off the players already saying not good enough and didn't take the chances, imagine being a player under him man, getting criticised for not performing well under his dinosaur tactics and then getting slated in public because of it [emoji38]

Some beautiful man management at your new club there Steve, hope it all goes well for you pal. 

On 19/02/2022 at 19:52, Nattfare said:

Hang on, did he drop his fake Geordie accent for this one?

Definitely did [emoji38] Dropped a couple of "wuhs" in, but one of those was "roll wuh sleeves up" which was just pure muscle memory from the hundreds of times he spouted it with us.

7 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

West Brom fans still don't seem to have the correct opinion of Bruce yet. Sucks for them I guess. Enjoy being losers.

Remember the Crystal Palace fans having a go at us because we didn't appreciate Pardew? They found out.

Edited by gazza ladra

On 19/02/2022 at 19:52, Nattfare said:

Hang on, did he drop his fake Geordie accent for this one?

Really sounds like it. Well, sounds like he's trying to put another accent on but isn't quite sure which one to use. 

Fucking tit.