57DE862C-26C5-44BF-A727-CB1626D0954F.jpeg.181f7af3f1b06f6215348b17b6281619.jpeg

Signs of a “Victim Narcissist”

Have To Be Right

Victim Card.        

Attention seeker  

Never Take Responsibility

Lack Empathy

a parasitical stain on world football

certainly not one of life’s pollinators.

I've also heard this type of person referred to as a crybully. 

Since Bruce left Newcastle picked up the 6th most points out of any team in the league. More points than Man United and West Ham who were challenging Europe. A bit of perspective... although we've massively overperformed to get there picking up wins when they weren't expected over the 2nd half of the season

image.thumb.png.28216716920c4c87b9e2e5efc5714e35.png

I wish he'd make his mind up. How many times has he flip flopped between 'we play nice I swear' and 'I had no choice but to play shit'. 

I'd also love to see him cry like the lardy little bitchpig he is if the only criticism was his team selection. He'd still manage to call that abuse because it's always abuse for the perennially sunburnt swine. 

32 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

I hope we get west brom in the cup at St James......just so he knows how well appreciated he is.....the deluded arrogant cunt,

Honestly think he'd come up with some sort of excuse to not attend the match if that was the case, which also gives him an excuse when they most likely lose.

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I would absolutely love the opportunity to mercilessly boo him and hammer his team in the process. 

Already done it when he was at safc. Would enjoy it even more now.

It’s going to be hilarious how far he backtracks on some of his “quotes” ahead of him playing them again for the first time.

I’d love us also to draw them in one of the cups just for the night of torture he’d receive from the fella from Bournemouth.

According to their local paper, they are about to reap the benefits of Steve Bruce's vast experience as a squad builder in the transfer market.

He needs to freshen up the squad, you see, they've been together too long (players' fault). 

But he'll be working on a shoestring budget, mind, and it'll take time (excuses in already).

The local paper wonders whether he'll have access to his old clubs' most exciting young talent, mentioning Newcastle and Man U. (I can only think of one exciting young talent here, and no way should Bruce be allowed to get his mitts on him.)

But what other fresh innovative thinking has the master wheeler-dealer got in mind?

That's right. He's planning to sign Hamza Choudhury on loan.

I shouldn't let Bruce's waffle wind me up as he's clearly on a WUM mission but I can't help but get annoyed by his comments owing to my sheer hatred for the man.

The West Brom job finished off both Pardew and Allardyce in English football so let's hope the Hawthorns will claim another in Bruce.

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I would absolutely love the opportunity to mercilessly boo him and hammer his team in the process. 

Would never happen. He'd say he caught covid or something the spineless bloater.

Hes always implying that we have a hate obsession with him yet hes still talking about us negatively when hes currently manager of another club, get some self awareness and respect you gross fuck. Doesnt he have current issues to address like how he took them from 6th to 11th or whatever it was, hes literally a meme of a football manager..

Edited by Nine

Absolutely desperate to draw WBA as early as possible in the league cup and give the clown the actual real abuse he thinks he got. Hawthorns with a 6,000 strong away end (with penicopter) or preferably SJP.