Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

31 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Given that pretty much every player turned manager who played under Fergie has been dreadful with no tactical nous whatsoever, you've got to wonder how much of Fergie's dominance was just down to him being a very scary man.

I think its a bit harsh to blame Fergie for his disciples failures, a bit luke blaming Beckham cos his kids can't play football, I mean you'd think they would pick something up after spending all of that time around greatness.

Edited by Ben
Sausage fingers

Ron Gourlay, Albion’s newly-appointed Chief Executive Officer, said: “Steve is a highly-respected and experienced manager who has an impressive record of earning promotion to the Premier League. 

“His excellent man-management skills, tactical nous, and ability to hit the ground running were among the many reasons we decided he was the man to take us forward. 

“Promotion remains our objective for this season, and we are confident that with Steve leading the club we have given ourselves every chance of achieving that goal.” 

Steve Bruce added: “I am delighted to have the opportunity to manage a club that has such great history and tradition. It is a club I obviously know well from my time in the Midlands, and I am already relishing the challenge of taking it forward. 

“I did not envisage I would return to management this quickly, but once I got the phone call from Ron, I knew I could not resist the challenge of getting this club back to where they want to be.

“I am coming in with one aim and that is to get Albion to the Premier League.”

1 win in 11- check 

Job for his son- check

Holiday during the international break- check. 

Blaming anyone but himself- check.

Payoff before the cricket in the Australian sunshine- on course to achieve target. 

All is well in the Steve Bruce managerial strategy this year. Played a blinder as always.

Boro next year I reckon. He needs to complete his set of the 3 north east teams fans hating him as well as the Midlands. 

Great timing for mr blobby, due his inevitable annual pay off,just in time for the T20 World Cup in Australia with a super smashing family holiday in Dubai on the way....hated by Birmingham City, Villa and now WBA what a funking knacker ( rich fucking knacker)

52 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Great timing for mr blobby, due his inevitable annual pay off,just in time for the T20 World Cup in Australia with a super smashing family holiday in Dubai on the way....hated by Birmingham City, Villa and now WBA what a funking knacker ( rich fucking knacker)

The shameless cunt would probably tell his son to cover it with the payoff he likely gets too as a thank you.