Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

18 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

Great timing for mr blobby, due his inevitable annual pay off,just in time for the T20 World Cup in Australia with a super smashing family holiday in Dubai on the way....hated by Birmingham City, Villa and now WBA what a funking knacker ( rich fucking knacker)

Lage is under pressure at Wolves, he'll be sticking his hand up for that one next. Or more likely Walsall, much more his level.

2 hours ago, Pilko said:

Lage is under pressure at Wolves, he'll be sticking his hand up for that one next. Or more likely Walsall, much more his level.

"Hello my name is Silvio Cabbagio...yes that will do...and I come from a place far away...in Portugal...."

Edited by Skeletor

The team don’t start sluggish, they start completely wrong to how the opposition are playing so are all over the place. Yesterday there were gaps everywhere and the only thing that changed was they tired. I don’t see any sense of approach or tactical play.

It’s like Sunday league where the players are picked and told go out and do your best. It’s embarrassing. Add in he does nothing during the game to change it bar ‘hope’ and you have a recipe for disaster.

From the West Brom forum, carbon copy of the comments on here a year back :lol:

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

From the West Brom forum, carbon copy of the comments on here a year back :lol:

Christ. I remember once in an Athletic article around about the time he was sacked and an unnamed opposition player said that playing against us under Bruce was puzzling and as a result a tad difficult as the opposition had no idea what our setup was, formation was or what we were trying to do. :lol:

Sunday league management is the best way to describe it. Archaic and pointless as fuck. 

Edited by HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Christ. I remember once in an Athletic article around about the time he was sacked and an unnamed opposition player said that playing against us under Bruce was puzzling and as a result a tad difficult as the opposition had no idea what our setup was, formation was or what we were trying to do. :lol:

Sunday league management is the best way to describe it. Archaic and pointless as fuck. 

10 points out of 33, wor kid, not to sniffed at

7 minutes ago, 54 said:

A journalist with 1,000 followers who spends most of his time confirming reports already in the public domain.

Great news if true though, can't wait until "Bring your boy to work week" is over and Little Alex is back on Talksport bemoaning the treatment of his dad.

Just now, Rafalove said:

You would have thought West Brom fans would have listened to us after we warned them about Pardew. They’ve put themselves through some needless suffering.

No-one listens to us delusional geordies because they always know better.

4 hours ago, Karjala said:

How much is he likely to be paid off this time? He'll be back in a job again by Feb.

£1 mil apparently. £9 million in less than a year for being shit at his job. And people call these bankers who are going to profit from the Tories shit decisions. It is a disgrace. 

West Brom should change his job description and get the fat wanker cleaning the bogs and cutting the grass. Make him earn some money rather than sit on his fat arse in Portugal rich as fuck.