Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

I'll always dislike him but West Brom really cleansed me of my sheer hatred of Pardew. Nothing was absolved of course but just seeing him fail so miserably was detoxifying. Very kind of them to instantly help out with respect to Bruce as well. 

58 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

:lol: Not ol' lovely bloke Steve Bruce, surely? Sounds more like the kind of guy who's actually abrasive with the media, gaslights his own fans, is one of the shittest managerial mercenaries football has ever seen or who runs a slumlord business on the side. 

Oh.. Wait..

I know it's a bit less relevant with the Burnley's win, but a very bad night for Bruce in terms of the playoffs.

QPR were 1-1 and down to 10 men, but got a late winner

Huddersfield were a goal down, but a very late winner

Sheff U were a man down, but a late winner

Luton won as well.

It's quite surreal that he started the season in a PL job, had a whirlwind of support and well wishes as he tanked the first 8-9 games of the season and now barely a whimper out of those same sections of the media. It's like he never existed. A whisper in the wind.

4 minutes ago, Thiago said:

It's quite surreal that he started the season in a PL job, had a whirlwind of support and well wishes as he tanked the first 8-9 games of the season and now barely a whimper out of those same sections of the media. It's like he never existed. A whisper in the wind.

There was never any narrative from them other than he was ‘doing a good job with what he has’ too. Cunts. 

Most West Brom fans didn’t follow us too closely so not surprised if they’re at least willing to give him a chance after solid finishes for us. My housemate is a Baggie though who follows Newcastle a bit too and he’s firmly in the view Bruce is terrible. 

12 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Comments fairly full with West Brom fans agreeing with Madeley

Always thought west brom were a nothing club with no identity. 

The fact that it seems a lot of them are wanking over this fat mess managing them just makes me go from feeling nothing about them to wanting them to actively lose. They should have learned after pardew. 

Did we dismiss the fans of his previous clubs? Nope. Did we dismiss the feelings of fans of clubs Bruce managed? Nope. We watched grimacing as he repeated the same things as he dragged us down to his level. 

Fuck the press who lift his belly and suck his cock and fuck west brom.