Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

2 minutes ago, GideonShandy said:

Just lacked that little bit of quality in the final third, and the first third and the middle third.

On the plus side, at least the keeper is shit.

Christ, they are making a massive hoo-ha in the post match analysis out of that throw in on the halfway line. They could have easily regrouped, and then it went out for a corner, another chance to regroup, so ages before the actual goal went in. It was obviously a wrong call, but not directly related to the goal.

6 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

It's the squad still 

:lol: I don't feel an ounce of pity for a single fan that thinks this. Let them rot. 

Edited by wormy

4 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Christ, they are making a massive hoo-ha in the post match analysis out of that throw in on the halfway line. They could have easily regrouped, and then it went out for a corner, another chance to regroup, so ages before the actual goal went in. It was obviously a wrong call, but not directly related to the goal.

I don't know why Warnock is allowed to go on about a throw in.

There's no post match analysis at all, just an endless gripe about a decision when they were already out of it.

I think that's what he was like as a manager as well, though. You wouldn't want to be sat next to him wittering on, on a night out.

14 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

It's the squad still 

Let them burn. They’re obviously idiots and deserve each other 

Edited by LV

I can't get over it. How the fuck do you watch your team get relegated from the Premier League, hover consistently in the automatic/playoff spots for nigh on six months before sinking like a stone under the new manager and think 'yep, definitely the squad'? :lol: Fucking hell. 

"Get rid now Don't usually call for managers who inherited a mess but Steve Cooper and others inherited a mess and look. Bruce hasn't got a scooby.  In fact we are worse we are terrible awful going backwards League One here we come"

"Agreed.
Start next season with Bruce we will get relegated with or without him by the end of the season"

"Surely there can be no more support for him staying?  

"We hounded out Ismael who was doing far better with these players than this cretin. What possible reason could there be for retaining him?"

Almost as good as reading rTg this..  :lol:

“They are the form team at the minute and what you need on a big night like that is for the officials to make the right decisions. I think we’ve had a harsh penalty against us. I think it’s accidental.

“To give a penalty and then to send him off. I thought giving a penalty would have been enough."

Says it shouldn't have been a penalty then in the next breath says it was but it shouldn't have been a second yellow. :lol: