Southampton vs Newcastle United: 10/03/2022 @ 19:30 (No UK TV)

LRD

1 hour ago, LRD said:

Playing away to a good team in a run of matches. Wasn't the best performance today and would be surprised if the lineup is unchanged.

If fucking better be changed.

1 hour ago, LRD said:

Playing away to a good team in a run of matches. Wasn't the best performance today and would be surprised if the lineup is unchanged.

In some ways, that's one possible benefit of having a bit of a flukey win and not playing particularly well. There's no need to stick to the same line up or worry about dropping someone.

Hopefully Manquillo comes back in, and Bruno to start. And a chance to see how fit St Max is - rather than change too much straight away he might be good to come off the bench again.

Anyway, be very happy with a draw here. Or better yet, one of our new signings to bag a last minute winner

I think he'll  give Bruno his first start

Love to see him or big Dan get the winner.

The German fella in charge was whinging his tits off about our new signings shouldn't be allowed to play....because when the game was called off we hadn't signed them.🤣

3 hours ago, ponsaelius said:

Weird one Southampton as I'm not sure there's a single player in their squad that particularly frightens me, yet they're having a really solid season. 

They're very well coached first and foremost and I think they've done well to sign players suited to Ralph Hassenhuttl's style. Armando Broja is the one I feel like stands out when I watch them, but it's not all that regularly. 

The big question mark for me is whether Salisu makes it back. He was absent today and appears to be a rock at the back for them.