Chelsea 1 - 0 Newcastle United (13/03/2022)

Mike

1 minute ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

Fanboys are gonna hate this. but I'd fuck ASM off. He's so lazy. wont Press or Track. Tactics and shape go to shit when he plays.

All the lads bust their balls and he looks more tired coming on the pitch at 70. 

I'm no fanboy but I literally watched him press. Looked unfit in general tbh.

5 minutes ago, mouldy_uk said:

would have been 6 if it was 0-0

Aye. They stopped for nearly 3 just to try and give Chelsea that penalty when it was blatantly offside. Compared to the 6 we got last week for nothing when we were winning. I'm putting my tin foil hat away lol

Yeah, whatever. 

Unlucky not to get anything from it.

Should have at the very least had a penalty. 

If that's the level Howe has got our second string side playing at then things are looking up. 

6 minutes ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

Fanboys are gonna hate this. but I'd fuck ASM off. He's so lazy. wont Press or Track. Tactics and shape go to shit when he plays.

All the lads bust their balls and he looks more tired coming on the pitch at 70. 

Just the player he is man. I've said for the longest he is not and never will be a team player. He's an x-factor type.

You can make room for such players in a well functioning team for sure, and so it depends on whether Howe likes him and wants to build a team that can cover his weak spots and accommodate him.

Today I would have brought him on upfront so he wasn't as much of a liability defensively, but hey ho, just a tough loss all around. Should have had a man extra and a penalty too.

Edited by KaKa