Tottenham Hotspur 5 - 1 Newcastle United (03/04/2022)

BlueStar

Just now, mighty__mag said:

Not sure what's happened to Dan Burn, he was immense first few games, but lately just overdoing it, and getting things wrong.

Back up from Brighton.  Just reverting to his average ability after a bit of a hot streak. 

Not sure why I still had this on, but aye, I'm out.

Seriously what the fuck happened?  I had a pop at my mate for whinging that we were shit in the first half as I thought we were doing what we had to, it wasn't pretty but it was what we needed to do.  Frustrated them and kept organised regardless of posession stats.

Came out 2nd half and absolutely shit the bed.  

Need to dust wasel's doon, roll wuh sleeves up and go again.

5 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Most people recognise his limitations and that he's not worth what we paid for. Most people also know it doesn't help anyone when so many keep hapring on and on and on about it. It's so tedious and boring to read. Nobody can present a better option as an alternative to discuss, which is why he is also starting every match. We all know.

If you’re going to moan about people voicing their feelings about certain players and our defeats, you’re probably in the wrong place. 
Or shall we only come on here to say positive things? Woke as fuck that mate, let’s see if it catches on

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

How do we actually know he was all we could get? Why have we accepted this? 

If he’s still playing next season is he still all we could have got?

Because it’s a fact

we tried for Lingard. They blocked it. Ekitike wouldn’t come.

Put time into looking for other strikers then we may not have sorted the defensive positions or Bruno. It’s really not difficult to understand. 

Be interesting to see how Howe and the team react to this. It's been an absolute spanking but it's only 1 game. Everton and Chelsea losses had some positives but today has been shocking, borderline disgraceful. It's not the end of the world but there needs to be a reaction on Friday night against another good team. Players need to know they're playing for their futures at the club and put a performance in. 

1 minute ago, Holmesy said:

If you’re going to moan about people voicing their feelings about certain players and our defeats, you’re probably in the wrong place. 
Or shall we only come on here to say positive things? Woke as fuck that mate, let’s see if it catches on

:memelol:

Guest neesy111
Just now, midds said:

Be interesting to see how Howe and the team react to this. It's been an absolute spanking but it's only 1 game. Everton and Chelsea losses had some positives but today has been shocking, borderline disgraceful. It's not the end of the world but there needs to be a reaction on Friday night against another good team. Players need to know they're playing for their futures at the club and put a performance in. 

Everton was a pretty shite performance as well.

Just now, LV said:

Because it’s a fact

we tried for Lingard. They blocked it. Ekitike wouldn’t come.

Put time into looking for other strikers then we may not have sorted the defensive positions or Bruno. It’s really not difficult to understand. 

How did we ever sign someone like Cisse?