sunderland in the EFL

Big River

49 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Just been for a scout around and I see their outrage at us has simmered slightly because Wycombe are the scum today for failing to give up all of their own allocation to the mackems.

Yep despite them already having over 10,000 more than their actual average attendance 

58 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Just been for a scout around and I see their outrage at us has simmered slightly because Wycombe are the scum today for failing to give up all of their own allocation to the mackems.

Do Wycombe not know who sun'lun are? They are the biggest and best supported club in the world. They're absolutely massive and are everyone's second team. I agree with the mackems here. Wycombe should give up their allocation to massive sun'lun and should be just privileged to be playing such a massive, well respected and classy club.

11 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Do Wycombe not know who sun'lun are? They are the biggest and best supported club in the world. They're absolutely massive and are everyone's second team. I agree with the mackems here. Wycombe should give up their allocation to massive sun'lun and should be just privileged to be playing such a massive, well respected and classy club.

It would be the classy thing to do.

I'm probably in the minority here but I want to see them go up this time. I think it'll do so much damage to them, getting pumped off 18 teams a season and paying 40% extra for it. it'll be great viewing. 

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I'm probably in the minority here but I want to see them go up this time. I think it'll do so much damage to them, getting pumped off 18 teams a season and paying 40% extra for it. it'll be great viewing. 

Win win either way isn’t it 

18 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Unfortunately it won’t work like that the Championship is shite. If Luton can make the playoffs and teams like Barnsley get close, nothing to stop these doing the same. Personally think they’ll be back in the Prem within 3 years if they come up this time.

52 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Actually, wonder what he’s doing to offset his carbon footprint with a journey like that just to go to London the fucking prick.

He's surely not a mackem either, as he called the airport Newcastle, whereas all the 'Massive Lads Fans' would never use this, "Ponteland for me marra" 

Edited by et tu brute

11 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Unfortunately it won’t work like that the Championship is shite. If Luton can make the playoffs and teams like Barnsley get close, nothing to stop these doing the same. Personally think they’ll be back in the Prem within 3 years if they come up this time.

Yeah, once they get promotion that will be the beginning of their recovery. We need them to remain in the 3rd division for as long as possible. It’s so much fun for us and completely humiliating for them.

10 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Actually, wonder what he’s doing to offset his carbon footprint with a journey like that just to go to London the fucking prick.

You can get the megabus for £6.

14 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

It's shite several levels above them though. For every Luton there are 20 teams who go straight bsck down, most if not all with better owners and squad than them. 

6 minutes ago, GWN said:

Oh they and many others are cock sure they are going up this time. 

Little Wycombe,  let see.

The league table and the form table show there is very little between them. 50/50 game for me.

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Sunderland will piss it and be stuck in the 2nd tier for the next decade. Hopefully.

Come back, come back here in 10 years, see how I'm doing then.