sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 minutes ago, Paully said:

What was the reason behind it going to that forum?  It was by far the most popular thread on there?!

They were getting annoyed with Geordies posting screenshots on Twitter of their stupidity and ripping the piss, as far as I can tell.

1 minute ago, Paully said:

What was the reason behind it going to that forum?  It was by far the most popular thread on there?!

We (here and on Twitter) were laughing at their racism, xenophobia and contradictory stances on things and rather than stop being racist, xenophobic or contradictory they decided to just hide it all so they could carry on being racist, xenophobic and contradictory.

Just now, BlueStar said:

They were getting annoyed with Geordies posting screenshots on Twitter of their stupidity and ripping the piss, as far as I can tell.

[emoji38] No way?!

They're such precious bellends hence their numerous threads about how every other set of fans hates us and loves them!

Clowns!

3 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

We (here and on Twitter) were laughing at their racism, xenophobia and contradictory stances on things and rather than stop being racist, xenophobic or contradictory they decided to just hide it all so they could carry on being racist, xenophobic and contradictory.

The daft twats probably think xenophobia is a musical instrument!!

15 minutes ago, Paully said:

Lots of racism started creeping into the thread and plenty of what you would class as malicious content, even internet hate crime. It was only a matter of time before a few of them got their collar felt so rather than issuing warnings or bans they moved it to a padlocked area of the forum.

Honestly I didn't expect them to exactly be ecstatic with our takeover (I'd be the same if it was the other way around tbh) and our great season rubs an awful lot of salt into their wounds, but I never, ever thought it would hit them as hard as this.

11 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Honestly I didn't expect them to exactly be ecstatic with our takeover (I'd be the same if it was the other way around tbh) and our great season rubs an awful lot of salt into their wounds, but I never, ever thought it would hit them as hard as this.

The thing is, it never could be or would be "the other way round" they are just not a 'known' club or a 'sleeping giant' club at all, in any way.

THAT (secretly, and unspokenly by them) is what has come to hurt them the most - their final realisation of their own total insignificance - even more than the pain caused by our actual takeover itself. 

Edited by manorpark

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

This pretty much sums it up...

Genuine question… are some of them lot ok? Hating us as part of their identity can’t be good for you man. 

I’m not even at the stage of watching clubs around us and getting worked up about it yet. They’ve got to let us go [emoji38]

Scrunching them up and throwing them at each other, stewards and opposition players. Trouble at every game. Game liable to be more volatile than usual.

Game to be televised so more people will see such behaviour.

Definitely the clubs fault and not their d1ckhead support