sunderland in the EFL

Big River

On 04/03/2023 at 16:51, Big Geordie said:

Radio Newcastle saying that it was a walking stick that got hoyed on the pitch, earlier.

Just proves that if you BEW hard enough, you can regain the use of your legs

Dwight has just given us the greatest ex-player celebration ever.

just for that he will now be officially revealed as a club legend with a statue of him doing that celebration replacing the Angel of the North.

what a sight to come home to.

Edited by huss9

4 hours ago, Scoot said:

The feywm in that corner after Gayle scores is brilliant.

There's a bloke running down that whole flight of stairs to give Gayle abuse before he even starts celebrating.

Either a premonition or he was going to give Gayle loads of abuse anyway and he got a kindly false flag excuse.

Edited by Wolfcastle

17 minutes ago, OverThere said:

Was it a bottle? I heard a walking stick!

Think the walking stick was a different incident!

Watch the above video, just before the end, a bloke gets up from the seats just to the right of the walkway, goes a few steps down and hoys what certainly looks like a bottle.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/kicked-off-safc-land-for-protesting-against-digital.1602036/

Tell you what like, if I was working for Sunderland I'd tell this cunt and his flags to fuck off.

He's taking their cooperation fully for granted whilst slagging them off in public both on there and via their flag group Twitter account at every opportunity.  Zero diplomacy.

I gather so. As its the friendly cup they'd get off lightly with a light coining should they celebrate scoring a goal....errrr i mean should they 'goad' the Sunderland fans.

19 minutes ago, Sima said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/kicked-off-safc-land-for-protesting-against-digital.1602036/

Tell you what like, if I was working for Sunderland I'd tell this cunt and his flags to fuck off.

He's taking their cooperation fully for granted whilst slagging them off in public both on there and via their flag group Twitter account at every opportunity.  Zero diplomacy.

Especially when he’s basing it on hearsay and not facts. 

As an aside, it’s mad that they’re going fully digital with season tickets next year. Penny pinching wherever they can.

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Especially when he’s basing it on hearsay and not facts. 

As an aside, it’s mad that they’re going fully digital with season tickets next year. Penny pinching wherever they can.

Some on that thread saying they're still offering the standard season ticket in card form as an option but others saying it hasn't been confirmed either way.

Still, not like them to be jumping to conclewshuns without having all of the details at hand.  I mean, everyone remembers when their radio commentary team didn't even know they were relegated.

Our nearest rivals have been taken over by a murderous regime and the media are happily sportswashing that. We should be all over it every game especially if its on the TV.

I am dissapointed at our fans for the lack of critisism. We are their nearest rivals and we should make a stand.

#vauxoutrage

Just now, et tu brute said:

Our nearest rivals have been taken over by a murderous regime and the media are happily sportswashing that. We should be all over it every game especially if its on the TV.

I am dissapointed at our fans for the lack of critisism. We are their nearest rivals and we should make a stand.

#vauxoutrage

ridiculous.

why not focus on your own club and try fill them empty seats for starters.

4 hours ago, Sima said:

He's slagging the club off something rotten on page 11 (last post) on the boro banner thread. 

Be interesting to see how the digital ticket thing goes.

Feels like a fairly inevitable outcome for us at some point. Will obviously be met with some resistance, particularly in the East Stand you would have thought, but there really can’t be that many match goers who don’t have even the most basic of smartphones.

Terrrific stuff 

"thick as two short battens."

"Bet you drink that bottled water from the never ending springs , but never mind you can keep recycling the bottles , at no cost to the environment of course."

"I personally can’t imagine feeling superior to someone because I know how to work an iphone.

Fuck being that arrogant."

"I’m yet to be convinced mass battery consumption and production is the route to environmental utopia either tbh."

2 hours ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

"Bet you drink that bottled water from the never ending springs , but never mind you can keep recycling the bottles , at no cost to the environment of course."

But that’s whataboutery, and they hate that

15 hours ago, Sima said:

What’s the problem exactly?