sunderland in the EFL

Big River

16 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

7pages and 132posts in less than 3hours on a non-existent rivalry,  a club that hasn't existed for a year and a half and one they don't care about.

On the topic of a speculated new shirt sponsorship deal

"Sold their soul yet even now they are still obsessed with little old Sunderland.

For the first time this season I was willing Man City to not win the League, why. Because they are not the Man City that I used to see as being not to dissimilar to SAFC, a team with loyal fans who suffered for many years and had to put up with glory seeking neighbours. Now I just see them as a bit of a soulless club funded by blood money where success has become quite hollow. NUFC are going down the very same road of being meaningless to anybody who doesn’t support them."

And this is further evidence of when they started to care about human rights

Wanted City to always win the league but because he now has to pretend to care about human rights he can't want them to win any longer

Edited by Geordie Ahmed

55 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Do they know Jack Clarke is heading to Crystal Palace yet?

The few times I saw him early on in the season he looked incredibly raw but had great pace. His stats look good for the season though. Is he actually off?

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, sleazy said:

"morale compass":best:

aye sure you would sunshine 

image.thumb.png.db678328c214c38fe8ffbd685bbfebbd.png

:lol: It’s stuff like that which shows how much this is absolutely killing them, because there is no way they would stay away, it’s utter bollocks and nobody believes a word of it [emoji38]

Edited by reefatoon

This is on there today and it doesn't at all show what the comment says. It shows the Keegan era was the post war average and the bigger rise was four years after Keegan left but there's no reasoning with people that can look at a graph and believe their own lying eyes over what's right there or start yet another attendance arguement when its as one sided against them as it is.

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 15-55-01 NUFC_Sportswashing compendium thread - Spring 2023 Rainbow edition.png

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

The few times I saw him early on in the season he looked incredibly raw but had great pace. His stats look good for the season though. Is he actually off?

Yep. According to my ITK. CP have offered him 5x his current £5kpw salary and his house is sold.

Edited by LFEE

If they get good money for Clarke then they probably shouldn't bemoan it too much, tbh. For as long as I can remember Sunderland have been a club that bought and sold terribly and seemed to actively make players worse.

In Clarke they have resurrected a once promising career that was drifting and given him a platform to perform in a decent footballing outfit. It is a sign that their transfer model is actually working.  

6 hours ago, gbandit said:

He'll be after a big pay rise imo. Mackems are one if the lowest payers in their league. Which isn't a bad thing however it'll be difficult to keep hold of their best players.

4 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

This is on there today and it doesn't at all show what the comment says. It shows the Keegan era was the post war average and the bigger rise was four years after Keegan left but there's no reasoning with people that can look at a graph and believe their own lying eyes over what's right there or start yet another attendance arguement when its as one sided against them as it is.

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 15-55-01 NUFC_Sportswashing compendium thread - Spring 2023 Rainbow edition.png

See, this is the amazing thing about Keegan. The power of Keegan is such that, not only did he increase OUR attendances in the years after he left, but he also more than doubled Sunderland's. :lol:

image.thumb.png.b2220774bbe0bad3912b72217f860418.png

1 hour ago, ponsaelius said:

If they get good money for Clarke then they probably shouldn't bemoan it too much, tbh. For as long as I can remember Sunderland have been a club that bought and sold terribly and seemed to actively make players worse.

In Clarke they have resurrected a once promising career that was drifting and given him a platform to perform in a decent footballing outfit. It is a sign that their transfer model is actually working.  

Spuds have a 50% sell on fee, hence getting him so low in the first place. 

10 hours ago, Dokko said:

Spuds have a 50% sell on fee, hence getting him so low in the first place. 

[emoji38]  so things haven’t really changed .

20 hours ago, Chris_R said:

See, this is the amazing thing about Keegan. The power of Keegan is such that, not only did he increase OUR attendances in the years after he left, but he also more than doubled Sunderland's. :lol:

image.thumb.png.b2220774bbe0bad3912b72217f860418.png

Without looking at the data I'd contend that most clubs in the top flight, maybe even top two divisions saw their attendances double between 1990 and 2000.

Bloody Keegan!!!