sunderland

Big River

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Can't believe that tbh. Sunderland are easily a bigger club than Stoke so they must just be fundamentally fucked to the extent he knows there's no real future there. 

What an absolute pisser for them. Finally getting somewhere and another crushing hammerblow. Must be rank being a Mackem. 

I wonder if they ever think back to how desperate they were to drive Ellis Short out of the club. Ever since he withdrew his backing and pretty much gave them away for free they've been on a downward spiral that they might not recover from in a long, long time.

4 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

We smash our club record signing, Sam's St James Park gigs are happening AND their manager gets poached off Stoke. 

Oh my days.

It's feasible that the fewm on Wearside could be so powerful that their minging little city actually takes off and leaves the atmosphere.

That would improve the atmosphere for the whole region, win-win.

27 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Gimmey gimmey gimmey a gaffer called Bally,

He is as hard as the cheeyse on me fries.

Gimmey gimmey gimmey a gaffer called Bally,

He will fucken crush yer like wor lass's thighs.

Beeewwwwww ????

Not sure why I gave this a listen. I was trying to find the Mad Mistake's video, but landed on this:

2:10 - "I don't think there's a more promising and ambitious job in England's top 4 leagues than Sunderland right now like" 

[emoji38] :lol:

Absolute crazy talk. I thought he was going to say someone like not many better jobs in the Championship outside of 3 or 4 clubs and that might have been fair enough, although seemingly not, but it's one of the best jobs in the country apparently. Christ.

That 'Deluded RTG' account will have a field day with that.

Edited by Paullow

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Not sure why I gave this a listen. I was trying to find the Mad Mistake's video, but landed on this:

2:10 - "I don't think there's a more promising and ambitious job in England's top 4 leagues than Sunderland right now like" 

[emoji38] :lol:

Absolute crazy talk. I thought he was going to say someone like not many better jobs in the Championship outside of 3 or 4 clubs and that might have been fair enough, although seemingly not, but it's one of the best jobs in the country apparently. Christ.

That 'Deluded RTG' account will have a field day with that.

The mackem Adam P, stumbling, bumbling, stuttering gimp!

54 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Can always spot the mackems at Metro Centre too stinking the place up.

Honestly try to avoid that place as much as possible for that very reason. There'll always be some slack jawed twat walking round in a Sunderland top.