sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Also refuge for that utter fantasist Reiver. A load of them splintered off when the Dell takeover didn’t materialise.

Aye the mackem keyboard warrior, that Dell (non) deal was funny and he was proven to be the total bullshit merchant he is

20 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Aye the mackem keyboard warrior, that Dell (non) deal was funny and he was proven to be the total bullshit merchant he is

"Done deal. Nothing can stop this now" :lol:

Yeah? You sure? Fucking wanker

Sir Niall, I've arranged for the people of Sunderland to join hands tonight and spell out your name with red glowsticks. There's a satellite hookup on that monitor if you turn your head slightly.

Screenshot_20230119-210303.thumb.png.ad2f42b52becb888400847a62fd3165f.png

Bah, no time.

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

Make a change from the usual Shite Show

Screenshot_20230119_202616_com.android.chrome.jpg

Remember when they used to have those big bat-signals outside the ground which were on round the clock?  Bob Murray claimed they would ‘never be turned off’.

Until they were relegated, and couldn’t pay the leccy bill

Messi v Ronaldo, Spanish Super Cup, Italian Super Coppa, Ronaldo - all in Saudi.

Is this behind Exile's vow to redouble his obsessive disingenuousness?

Nah, its because there's 'too much football talk' around us.

If I didn't know better I'd swear this wasn't about the Saudi's at all but about us and ultimately just about that broken c**ts life being made worse by us passed off as faux compassion.

1 hour ago, GWN said:

His sudden Saudi hatred which came about around the time of our takeover , comments deleted and I got banned ?.  Like North Korea

I copped a ban for telling them nobody cared about them and they were as big as oxford [emoji38]

5 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Halloween Tube GIF by Storyful

Light show [emoji38] What they need is one of these.

If they could get around 10k of these it would make up for the short fall in their crowd and fill in the crowd gaps at the Bungalow.  I know just the place to get them - Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm waving Flailing Tubeman....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHXvMcLrLSY

Edited by pinkeye

The two organisers slagging the club off publicly (by saying they are squabbling between themselves) can't help the relationship in the future :lol:

That thread is gold, btw.  I'm only on to page 24 and one of them has already flounced off and left the group.

Edited by Sima

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

The two organisers slagging the club off publicly (by saying they are squabbling between themselves) can't help the relationship in the future :lol:

That thread is gold, btw.  I'm only on to page 24 and one of them has already flounced off and left the group.

Why are they so good at being shit at everything?

19 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Why are they so good at being shit at everything?

Because half the shit they attempt to do isn't organic, it's a direct retaliation to something we or someone else has done.

Can't knock their numbers but fucking hell, they're worse than us for mobilising the fanbase.