Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

I was extremely pessimistic about this when I first checked, as there was no option under Season Tickets. Then I actually logged in and remembered I sat through that God awful Cambridge Utd match. :lol:

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Helpful if you explained. 

Log in, select Season Tickets, and see if a greyed out login button appears. It will based on your stated purchase history. 

7 hours ago, TheGuv said:

How do you know if you’re eligible?

Theres nothing clear on the website to suggest it?

B52F080B-1D6C-417B-A606-C5D055D989CF.png

How do you get to that screen exactly?

Got a ST of many decades and also many additional tickets over the years especially since July 2019.

Logged in out of curiosity to help this friend and nothing showing regarding STs.

7 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Yeah you can't buy one if you already have a ST so that bit won't show up.

“If I already have a season ticket can I buy another one?”

Only one season ticket can be purchased per supporter number so if you already have a season ticket you cannot purchase another one, unless you are purchasing for someone with a supporter number linked to your account, who is eligible themselves.

Not sure how I can help my friends son. Have him linked but no option for me to purchase ??‍♂️ 

Am I right in thinking he or anyone will have to login with his membership number so therefore people with STs linked to him can’t login in to help him?

One login per one membership so to speak therefore only one chance of beating the queue?

12 minutes ago, LFEE said:

“If I already have a season ticket can I buy another one?”

Only one season ticket can be purchased per supporter number so if you already have a season ticket you cannot purchase another one, unless you are purchasing for someone with a supporter number linked to your account, who is eligible themselves.

Not sure how I can help my friends son. Have him linked but no option for me to purchase ??‍♂️ 

Am I right in thinking he or anyone will have to login with his membership number so therefore people with STs linked to him can’t login in to help him?

One login per one membership so to speak therefore only one chance of beating the queue?

I'm unsure on that. My own and my dad's accounts are linked and it has a star next to it with 'strong relationship alongside it. 

st-relationship.png

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I'm unsure on that. My own and my dad's accounts are linked and it has a star next to it with 'strong relationship alongside it. 

st-relationship.png

Yes you are fine attempting but what I’m saying is only you can attempt it looks like. Not you and your dad at the same time if that makes sense. Not 100% hence why I’m asking the question but logic dictates that will probably be the case… I think ?

9 hours ago, Magpie said:

Don't suppose anyone knows if you'll be able to purchase via direct debit? Cos can I fuck afford to fork out in excess of £600

Don't know about the new batch of S/tickets but existing holders have the option of DD. Can't see it being different.

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Helpful if you explained. 

Apologies, was just posting between meetings. Those who are aren’t eligible click on Season Tickets and see nothing. Those who are eligible see the Season Tickets links ‘more info’ and ‘sign on’ with a bit of blurb alongside them. I posted a screenshot a few pages back.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

st-relationship.png

It seems the star appears next to people you have bought tickets for in the past, or vice versa. By that I mean buying tickets which you have allocated to them when checking out.

9 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Apologies, was just posting between meetings. Those who are aren’t eligible click on Season Tickets and see nothing. Those who are eligible see the Season Tickets links ‘more info’ and ‘sign on’ with a bit of blurb alongside them. I posted a screenshot a few pages back.

I’m eligible then :fwap: Setting myself up for huge disappointment :lol:

I assume they are only ‘buy now’ and there will be no direct debit option as it’s online?

17 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I assume they are only ‘buy now’ and there will be no direct debit option as it’s online?

No-one knows. I don’t see why they couldn’t set up a DD option? Credit cards at the ready though isn’t it.

1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

No-one knows. I don’t see why they couldn’t set up a DD option? Credit cards at the ready though isn’t it.

Aye.

Was thinking that may reduce the number of eligible people. Not everyone will be in a position to drop £600 with a weeks notice and presumably a few days away from payday for most.

28 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

You've been able to pay by DD when booking online in the past so you should be allowed to do on Tuesday I'd think.

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Anyone else feel like today was a pre-run to gauge the demand and test the site? :lol:

:lol: Looking forward to it still crashing at 10am on the dot on Tuesday. 

9 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Anyone planning on a room of 10 computers and phones? 

I’m definitely not. 

Will that work? Or will it all be classed as from the same wifi or what have you? (Not a tech guy clearly [emoji38])

If it is only 1000 tickets, it almost seems cruel, especially if the queue is randomised. Maybe just ask everybody who wants to apply and is eligible to enter their details and make it a ballot 

1 minute ago, Hovagod said:

If it is only 1000 tickets, it almost seems cruel, especially if the queue is randomised. Maybe just ask everybody who wants to apply and is eligible to enter their details and make it a ballot 

Have to agree on this.

I wonder how many are actually eligible? 

33 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Anyone planning on a room of 10 computers and phones? 

I’m definitely not. 

Memories of going into Uni to use their computers to buy gig tickets as the internet was significantly better there than in our house.

I’ll probably have a cursory try but not too fussed if it doesn’t happen. Makes sense for them to keep a decent amount of tickets match by match IMO.