Pre-season (2024/25): Japan friendlies confirmed

bowlingcrofty

6 hours ago, Bompeter said:

Seen Pope take three touches over the last couple of videos and each one has been absolutely honking like. Worrying.

Aye, in this one you see Dubravka kill the ball dead with his touch in the background after watching Pope. :lol:

Great to see behind the scenes of the team bonding. Hearing the lads talk amongst themselves, the swearing and stuff.

All very fun and natural.

Notice EH takes the back seat on a lot and it seems the coaches have a more hands on role with the players. Wonder if that adds a level of respect and hierarchy unlike Bruce's one of the lads appeal.

10 hours ago, The Prophet said:

A mere 6 months ago, if you told me I'd be eating my breakfast whilst watching a 7 minute video of NUFC players go-karting with a huge grin on my bracket, I'd have laughed in your face.

The world has turned 

8 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Anyone know the expected attendances for our double header (St James’ park) in a few weeks 

many tickets left ? 

Without knowing the capacity of individual sections, I believe we're currently at around 43/44,000 for Bilbao, but that'll obviously go up a bit more. Family section of L7 has sold out so they're opening the rest up a section at a time. 

Atalanta nowhere near capacity; looks like your typical 15-20ker.