Newcastle United 2-0 Arsenal (18/05/2022)

Yorkie

17 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Bruce looking at this like "The cones can move?"

:lol: More like he can't be arsed to get all the way down to the final tweet that highlights it's due to changes made by Howe and just sits there red faced asking his little Alex "why didn't they do that for me???".

1 hour ago, wormy said:

:lol: More like he can't be arsed to get all the way down to the final tweet that highlights it's due to changes made by Howe and just sits there red faced asking his little Alex "why didn't they do that for me???".

:lol: Would love him to do a tactics masterclass youtube vid. Would start with the little pitch and the pogs and end somehow with him holding up a fucking Reuben.

What's the most anyone's watched this? I've just finished my 3rd watch. 

We were much better than it felt at the time and the commentary was even worse and Arsenal-centric than it felt at the time too. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

With Newcastle it's about that whole feeling part of something thing, which tbh I don't have yet,

32 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

What's the most anyone's watched this? I've just finished my 3rd watch. 

Who you trying to fool here like? :aww:

16 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

This beauty came up on my feed for some reason, it’s truly food for the soul 🤣

Looking forward to hearing much more of this next season :bluestar:

”here come Newcastle……..fuck, fuck sake” [emoji38]

“They're coming’ up on ya, they ain’t gonna warn ya!”  :indi: 

28 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

This beauty came up on my feed for some reason, it’s truly food for the soul 🤣

Not a clue what real footballing misery is these lot 🤣

So entitled 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Quite enjoyed his team talks. Have more respect for Arteta as a manager having watched All Or Nothing, although I'm well aware it isn't a truly in-depth look into Arsenal last season.

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

I'm all for giving the away side an awful changing room. Annoyed they've even got benches to sit on tbh.

The changing room at Leicester looked like a shitty old conference room in a church.

As an aside, I think Arteta came across well in that series. Changed my view of him.

2 hours ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Fucking clip of that changing room :lol:

People who have been on the ground tour will know the secrets of the away changing room.  Basically they made it grey as possible to make you feel more tired and lowered the ceiling also. 

Just now, Slim said:

People who have been on the ground tour will know the secrets of the away changing room.  Basically they made it grey as possible to make you feel more tired and lowered the ceiling also. 

Love that to be honest :lol:

Apparently there’s quirks in loads of them. Southampton have mirrors on the back of their bogs so when you sit down for a shit you see yourself in a Southampton shirt.

some clubs build L shape changing rooms and put columns in so that the manager can’t see his whole squad at once etc.