Newcastle United 2-0 Arsenal (18/05/2022)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

Ando is just a big radgie toon fan.

one of those you dont want sat next to you when things arent going great.

He’s hard work when things are going badly, particularly if there’s a PFM in charge. However, when things are going well he’s hilarious.

1 hour ago, Manxst said:

Best Ritchie moment? Surely calling Bruce the coward that he is. 

Man United 1-0 at home immediately springs to mind but not sure if that definitely was his best moment. Back end of the Championship season he was absolutely essential as well like.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:
2 hours ago, Manxst said:

Best Ritchie moment? Surely calling Bruce the coward that he is. 

Man United 1-0 at home immediately springs to mind but not sure if that definitely was his best moment. Back end of the Championship season he was absolutely essential as well like.

Cross field pass to Atsu pre Ayoze goal at Brighton. 

This might yet be an important result from the point of view of recruitment. Not only is it a win over a top five side, it also shows the club at its passionate best.

We seem to be competing with Arsenal for some players, and this might tip the scales with one or two.

Well, you know, possibly.

9 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Well done again mate. Still nothing like Leicester’s collapse.

Going to sum up Spurs and Arsenal when Spurs lose at Norwich but Arsenal lose to Everton.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

13 hours ago, 54 said:

Not getting old watching this or the other videos on youtube. It's the most wholesome shit I have watching in good while.

Genuinely feels like both the end of an era and the start of brand new one. Lots of emotions there for players on their way out, those overcome with the magnitude. It felt like we just won the league ffs. Incredible. 

8 hours ago, duo said:

Am sure Hayden tells Wilson the atmosphere was the best he has seen in the six years he's been here

I could watch that video all day. So many little cameos and glimpses of what we have always been and will be from now on going forward. 

Think it's been said before but that bloke on 4.09 mins, throwing his scarf, "get the fuck in" and wiping his eyes. He's all of us.

Also like that clip near the end. Mehrdad with his arm around Eddie pointing at him then a couple of kids come up to Eddie for a photo. Mehrdad just removes his arm and respectfully steps away. I like that behaviour, much.

15 hours ago, 54 said:

What a video. To me, what makes it special is to see players like Ritchie and Hayden and Gayle and Jonjo and Kraft and Dummett, players who had an absolute torrid time under Bruce, being part of such a great team now under Howe and no matter how little contribution they may have made or not this season, they'll be in the class of 2022. The extraordinary ones, the team that found their way and belief after such a horror start to the season, everyone did their part, on the pitch, on the training ground, in the background, they were all UNITED!!!!

Amanda is so clearly loving it. I can't think of any other club in the league where the passion for the club and excitement over what will come so clearly manifests at all levels of the hierarchy - owners to manager to players and through to the fans. Howe fist-bumping Trippier's kid, all the little, genuine touches. Electric.

We won't be looking back now. The owners are totally hooked and are fully on-board.

8 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

That picture of Amanda and Bruno is just fantastic. I can imagine her saying to him "I told you what it would be like"

i'm crying at shit like that.

stop it, man.

3 minutes ago, huss9 said:

summer is gonna be shit like. roll on august.

No No No !!! [emoji38]

We had a 4 week transfer window in January and with a ceiling on transfer targets. I was buzzing.

Let's see what they can do with 10 and premier league safety!!

It's going to be mad. We will be linked with every man and his dog.

Edited by BlazeT44

Aye, can't wait for the summer window to be honest. Sure, it'll be shite not having games every week but I reckon we'll be kept entertained by stories coming through about us every day, linked with quality players.

I'm looking forward to the transfer window but it'd be a damn sight more entertaining if we still had competitive matches in between it.

Considering there shouldn't be any sign of a relegation battle next year I can't wait for January 2023.

10 minutes ago, wormy said:

Considering there shouldn't be any sign of a relegation battle next year I can't wait for January 2023.

Absolutely. Though that being said, there is that paranoid part of my mind that will breathe a little sigh of relief when we cross the 40 point mark next season. Will probably take a couple seasons to fully 'un-Ashley' myself. 

36 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

I couldn't properly enjoy the January window due to all the stress with our league position. The summer is gonna be party time!

As if people won’t start wetting the bed if we don’t sign all our players straight away :lol: