Burnley vs. Newcastle United: 22/05/22 @ 4pm (No UK TV)

Decky

Just remembered it's not on UK TV. I'm guessing no-where in town at all is showing the match in any form?

Or even other matches today? Thanks in advance for any answers, was just about to head into town..

4 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

They give Spurs a game the other week to be fair to them don't see it being an easy game with what's at stake.

There might be an early onslaught, but it's one of those where the longer things go on, the more nervous they become. I just feel like the two Brazilians are comfortably capable of bossing the midfield and help us control the game.

6 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

They give Spurs a game the other week to be fair to them don't see it being an easy game with what's at stake.

More pressure on this one, they can’t surely come out and sit back 

13 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

If we win today and still finish 12th, that's another stick to beat Bruce with, and I encourage it.

As long as they smash Burnley I'm not too fussed where they finish. Let the chips fall where they may.

I'd never underestimate the levels that teams are capable of when they're fighting for their lives like. I fully expect a professional performance from us, but Burnley aren't that bad at all when they try and play.

2 minutes ago, Willow said:

You lot watching it on dodgy streams or listening on the radio? :D

Every game is on in the USA. I've got my DVR setup for Liverpool and City games and will stream Newcastle on Peacock.

Edited by McDog

1 minute ago, McDog said:

As long as they smash Burnley I'm not too fussed where they finish. Let the chips fall where they may.

Oh aye. I couldn't give a twat about the sluggish one, but as somebody said Bruce finished 12th, so fuck him if he thinks he can claim to be as good.

18 minutes ago, Willow said:

Just remembered it's not on UK TV. I'm guessing no-where in town at all is showing the match in any form?

Or even other matches today? Thanks in advance for any answers, was just about to head into town..

I'm in the percy Arms and my mate asked the lass behind the bar and she said it might be on in the labour club.

Not sure if it is, so don't hold me to that.