General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

On 02/05/2023 at 08:06, Sima said:

Bolton (A) 11/08/2007

Wolves (A) 02/10/2021

Using the dates 23.5.2007 (ownership) and 20.10.21 (new chair etc) as the changeover dates, there are 12 full seasons (2007-08 to 2020-21) in the Premier League.  
The GD ranges between +5 in (2011-12, 5th place finish) and -23 (2012-13 and 2014-15). Cumulative GD for those full seasons is -184. For 580, Against 764. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Watching the team of late we look like the having a thin squad has caught up with us big time we look knackered out there and poor decision making is to be expected. The back four maybe not schar but burn tripps and botman look leggy Combine that with a half fit bruno and longy been out, just hope we have enough to get over the line. 

1 hour ago, andycap said:

Watching the team of late we look like the having a thin squad has caught up with us big time we look knackered out there and poor decision making is to be expected. The back four maybe not schar but burn tripps and botman look leggy Combine that with a half fit bruno and longy been out, just hope we have enough to get over the line. 

Could schar move into midfield? Am I right thinking he has played there before?  Then burn could go into the centre with botman and targett leftback. Or Lascelles could go in. 

Either way I think most people would like to see joelinton back LWF where he tortured spurs and west ham to name a few. 

I think a quality DM is a must in the summer to give Bruno a buddy in the middle 

1 minute ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Could schar move into midfield? Am I right thinking he has played there before?  Then burn could go into the centre with botman and targett leftback. Or Lascelles could go in. 

Either way I think most people would like to see joelinton back LWF where he tortured spurs and west ham to name a few. 

I think a quality DM is a must in the summer to give Bruno a buddy in the middle 

@TBG

42 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

I'm with you on wanting Joelinton back on the left.

edit: Didn't see it posted anywhere, then I noticed the backroom thread afterwards. Still hilarious like, from their official twitter. Mad Dog is taking the internet by storm :lol:

Edited by Ridman