Fixtures (2022/23)

The Boxing Day games are split on that day and the day after and the NYE games are split on that day and the two days prior!

I imagine the police will be desperate for our match to be moved from NYE!

On 17/06/2022 at 02:59, nufcjb said:

Can only remember Ian fucking Woan anytime we play there regardless of the league or cup we play them in.

But recently, that loss in the Championship was pants too. Henri Lansbury was a cunt.

I was a 13-year-old kid on that coach back from Forest in ‘96, no doubt looking utterly forlorn when a couple of older blokes noticed and told me not to worry, ‘we’ll win summick next year’.   Canny blokes, but not exactly Nostradamuses

I still haven’t been able to rewatch Woan’s goal.  In my mind’s eye he was just past the halfway line.  Didn’t pick up the end of season VHS review - couldn’t bear it.  Would kill to finish 2nd now mind :)

The thing about Keegan’s rant that’s never mentioned is that we were doing Forest a favour despite the fact that they had played like clueless cretins against Man Utd in vomit coloured shirts and rolled over to a five nil defeat, before deciding that the second half against us at home was the most important forty five minutes of their lives. 

jesus. Everything about that season is infuriating. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, jack j said:

Team for this ?

Currently something like:

Pope; Trippier; Schar; Botman; Targett; Shelvey; Bruno; Joelinton; ASM; Fraser; Wilson.

14 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Atmosphere is going to be insane even without any further signings.

Pretty confident (on the basis no actual evidence…) they at least two of those players with have some really stiff competition for a starting place. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

13 minutes ago, madras said:

I thought the first set of games being changed for TV were due out today.

They are….

Tbf they might be holding them back a little so SSN can make a bit of a thing of it this evening.

Or they might just have ignored the deadline again.

Just noticed that in March, my pseudo-scientific method correctly predicted we’d finish on 49 pts. Buoyed by amazing Uri Geller like teckers, I will use similar dark arts and predict that we will have 26 points by the end of 2021/or first 19 games (5% better than season average for 2021-22) and add a further 35 points in the last 19 games/2023 (10% worse than 2022). So 61 points. Enough for 6th last year. 

03F21C42-F08D-4522-AAE7-EE5943CCAF93.thumb.jpeg.52d3f21a8129eccfd9192ae87f891487.jpeg

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Man City (h) shifted to Sunday 21st August, 4:30pm kick off, Sky.

Wolves (a) shifted to Sunday 28th August, 2pm kick off, Sky.

Liverpool (a) same kick off date and time, BT.

West Ham (a), shifted to Sunday 11th September, Sky.

29 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Man City (h) shifted to Sunday 21st August, 4:30pm kick off, Sky.

Wolves (a) shifted to Sunday 28th August, 2pm kick off, Sky.

Liverpool (a) same kick off date and time, BT.

West Ham (a), shifted to Sunday 11th September, Sky.

Get in. Mainly aways and the Man City game works out better for me.

Edited by madras

2 hours ago, Sima said:

Playing Liverpool on BT Sport again.  Another total biased wankfest coming up with Fletch and Macca.

I hope we hand their arses to them and Nunez scores an own goal