Nick Pope

Rich

4 hours ago, BonesJones said:

Not sure of his age but I know he's decided not to go to uni and do this instead so must have just finished school, 18-19? 

The season just gone he attended every game for the first team, home and away. That's not bad going along with all the other games, womens etc.

He's making a decent amount to be able to afford the travel and hotels he stays in for the away games, even getting executive box's, so you get to see a different experience. Plus with the way our lovely club is growing so will his channel inevitably providing he keeps at it.

Power to him, I wish I could've done that at his age instead of working endless hours doing something shitty for the same money probably.

Aye. My media xareer ended the first time I heard my recorded voice, at the age of about 6, so I can admire his dedication. He's 6 months into his on the job training. I expect he'll get better.

25 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Pete Graves: "Pope is expected to challenge Martin Dubravka for the number one jersey next season."

Wasn't expecting that.

I would have thought Pope is expected to start in the number one jersey. 

I fully expect both Pope and Dubravka to get plenty of minutes in preseason, but Pope to be in net against Forest.

We're strengthening the squad with premiership proven pro's who will fit with the club ethos and provide healthy competition for key positions.

We're the richest club in the world. We should be signing Neymar.

Worrying.

Edited by bobbydazzla

6 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

We're strengthening the squad with premiership proven pro's who will fit with the club ethos and provide healthy competition for key positions.

Worrying.

I really hope that was satire 

27 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Worrying.

Cannot agree with that 'signing Neymar' stuff, we are quite a few years away from that sort of thing!

Also, what is this Premier "ship", are you sailing away somewhere?

Edited by manorpark

11 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Cannot agree with that 'signing Neymar' stuff, we are quite a few years away from that sort of thing!

Also, what is this Premier "ship", are you sailing away somewhere?

I'm on HMS Whoosh and it appears to have sailed way over your head :lol:

11 hours ago, BonesJones said:

For a fan of the toon that lives in Dorset, he's the only one I can think of out there that gets so involved with everything and shows people like me more of what's going on up there.

He's a pretty young harmless lad, think people need to just get off his back and let him crack on.

Totally agree, he’s fine. 

44 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Worrying.

[emoji38]