Nick Pope: "on track" for return before end of season (Hope)

Rich

Guest HTT II
26 minutes ago, Decky said:

Aaaaand guess whos outside the training ground?

:lol: 

Hope he doesn’t sign now just to clamp up this stroke voiced little creep!

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Hope he doesn’t sign now just to clamp up this stroke voiced little creep!

What's with that? Has he genuinely got something wrong with him? I don't want to knock the lad if he does.

I'm fairly sure he keeps saying Dan AshFORD as well.:lol:

Also, someone might want to tell him the training ground is under construction so a medical might be taking place elsewhere.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, STM said:

What's with that? Has he genuinely got something wrong with him? I don't want to knock the lad if he does.

I'm fairly sure he keeps saying Dan AshFORD as well.:lol:

Also, someone might want to tell him the training ground is under construction so a medical might be taking place elsewhere.

The product of incest would be my guess!

Tell you what mind, he has the skin of a Rhino the amount of shit that he manages to brush off. Part of me wants to believe he is a genius, like some Alan Partridge style comedy character.

For a fan of the toon that lives in Dorset, he's the only one I can think of out there that gets so involved with everything and shows people like me more of what's going on up there.

He's a pretty young harmless lad, think people need to just get off his back and let him crack on.

Edited by BonesJones

4 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

For a fan of the toon that lives in Dorset, he's the only one I can think of out there that gets so involved with everything and shows people like me more of what's going on up there.

He's a pretty young harmless lad, think people need to just get off his back and let him crack on.

Couldn't agree more tbh.

You can't make it as a YouTuber without click bait tbh. It's like their advertising. 

How old is he anyway? I don't mind him he's just trying to make a living for himself and it's probably something I would think is worth doing if YouTube was around when I was younger, you can't blame kids for trying to make a cool million [emoji38]

Not sure of his age but I know he's decided not to go to uni and do this instead so must have just finished school, 18-19? 

The season just gone he attended every game for the first team, home and away. That's not bad going along with all the other games, womens etc.

He's making a decent amount to be able to afford the travel and hotels he stays in for the away games, even getting executive box's, so you get to see a different experience. Plus with the way our lovely club is growing so will his channel inevitably providing he keeps at it.

Power to him, I wish I could've done that at his age instead of working endless hours doing something shitty for the same money probably.

Edited by BonesJones

1 hour ago, Paully said:

We’ll get £4m or £5m for Darlow so great signing at that price!

I don’t think he’s much of an upgrade on Dubs (albeit I’m his biggest fan!) but he’s miles better that Darlow!

It’s nice to have two quality keepers!

Think he's much better than Dubs mind.

5 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Not sure of his age but I know he's decided not to go to uni and do this instead so must have just finished school, 18-19? 

The season just gone he attended every game for the first team, home and away. That's not bad going along with all the other games, womens etc.

He's making a decent amount to be able to afford the travel and hotels he stays in for the away games, even getting executive box's, so you get to see a different experience. Plus with the way our lovely club is growing so will his channel inevitably providing he keeps at it.

Power to him, I wish I could've done that at his age instead of working endless hours doing something shitty for the same money probably.

Shame his hard drive is quite clearly riddled. 

Decent signing. We're back to being a normal PL club with 2 decent keepers again.

I do have a feeling he will become the No 1, but would expect he's been given no guarantees about this. We want players who back themselves amid competition for every starting place.

I'm not going to lie, I can't wait for us to actually make a more exciting signing though. 

9 minutes ago, Sean said:

Decent signing. We're back to being a normal PL club with 2 decent keepers again.

I do have a feeling he will become the No 1, but would expect he's been given no guarantees about this. We want players who back themselves amid competition for every starting place.

I'm not going to lie, I can't wait for us to actually make a more exciting signing though. 

Soon :cool:

44 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

The abuse he gets is a bit over the top, like :lol: Aye he might be a bit cringey at times but most of us were knackers at his age. Fair play to him for putting himself out there, taking the abuse that comes with it and getting to do something he loves full time. 

If anything sums up the trauma of the Ashley era better, it has to be people questioning signing a good goalie 'when we already have one'.

When Ashley bought the club in 2007, our first team squad keepers were Given, Harper and Krul.  All PL quality to me (Krul was MOTM in his debut vs Palermo the year before). 

This is normal, lads and lasses.  A decade and a half of that Dickensian shithouse running the club has made us forget :) 

As for Nick Pope, I think he's an underappreciated keeper. There's the narrative about him being crap with his feet which people take too far in my opinion. Call me a dinosaur, but I want a keeper that's good with his hands above all else anyway.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

He was probably destined to a sexless, basic life. Now he's probably getting sucked off just out of shot while he waffles on about Sean Longstaff. I can see why the abuse doesn't phase him.

Nick Pope is getting abuse already?