Nick Pope

Rich

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Feel like the only mistake he’s made in his time at NUFC was that error playing for England. At club level, he’s been one of the top 3 keepers in the league 

Top 3 is underselling it He’s been hands down the best keeper in the league this season. 

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Top 3 is underselling it He’s been hands down the best keeper in the league this season. 

I don’t watch any other teams regularly so I genuinely don’t know who else is having a great season but Pope has been faultless 

4 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

He has. I still don't get the criticism of his footwork, he does everything I want in a keeper, commands his area and takes the crosses, does the job of a sweeper, and throws the ball to the best placed footballer he can find instead of launching it 60 yards.

Can't think of another keeper of swap him for tbh. He needs to work on his distribution and footwork but every other aspect of his game is absolutely tip top. £10m? He's the bargain of the century

2 hours ago, midds said:

Can't think of another keeper of swap him for tbh. He needs to work on his distribution and footwork but every other aspect of his game is absolutely tip top. £10m? He's the bargain of the century

Schar-level bargain. I meant fuckin hell.

Never ever thought he'd be as good as he has been, he's been incredible. Defence has been so solid that he only has a handful of moments to step up each game but he does so. No loss in concentration, always switched on and consistently fantastic. 

Three outstanding saves today, the swerving shot from outside the box, the 1-on-1 kick save, and the snap shot from close range. All three of those were holy-fuck level saves.

Then some poor lad stepped up to him and Pope ended his career [emoji38]