Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

10 minutes ago, SteV said:

Palace tickets on general sale this morning. About 2k left in lower bowl, then L7 will get opened.

Will be plenty to go round so good chance for non-ST holders/members to get to a game.

Thanks for the reminder, just got one for £20

On 16/06/2022 at 10:44, AJ9 said:

Christ that’s some journey! We’re in Dingwall at the moment, looking at houses on the Black Isle. If I end up heading down the road for the Everton game I’ll drop you a hello.

Did you manage to get down? We came down on Sunday without any tickets but managed to get 3 on the resale on Monday morning. Couldn’t believe the luck so heading to the cathedral on the hill in a few hours!

4 hours ago, ceolnamara said:

Did you manage to get down? We came down on Sunday without any tickets but managed to get 3 on the resale on Monday morning. Couldn’t believe the luck so heading to the cathedral on the hill in a few hours!

Went down for the Brentford game and we had a class time! Hope you’re enjoying it! Nothing like SJP under the lights!

• 5 weeks later...

Me and a few friends will be heading over for the Liverpool game in February. I have my own membership but I need 3 more and was wondering if any other members who aren’t going themselves could help me out and get a ticket for me?

I’ll transfer money beforehand of course. Just struggling to find a better way to source 3 extra tickets. They probably won’t be out til the end of next month or start of January. 

Edited by Decky

22 minutes ago, Decky said:

Me and a few friends will be heading over for the Liverpool game in February. I have my own membership but I need 3 more and was wondering if any other members who aren’t going themselves could help me out and get a ticket for me?

I’ll transfer money beforehand of course. Just struggling to find a better way to source 3 extra tickets. They probably won’t be out til the end of month or start of January. 

Sure you’re probably already aware, but looking at the fixtures that weekend, I’d say this one is a nailed on TV pick, so kick off will be moved. 

Liverpool are playing Champions League the Tuesday after, so it’ll not be on the Sunday. Leaves early or late Saturday and even possibly Friday night. Just in case that impacts your travel plans.

6 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Horrible feeling it’ll get the early Saturday slot.

If it was the 5.30pm it would be absolutely bouncing.

I reckon Friday Night is in with a shout as that midweek looks like it’ll be free for both (not sure what the craic is with FA Cup replays this season?) and it would probably keep Klopp happy if they had a day longer before the CL game

1 hour ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Horrible feeling it’ll get the early Saturday slot.

If it was the 5.30pm it would be absolutely bouncing.

Same. Which would grim as fuck. That Liverpool game on a Friday, Saturday 17:30 or Saturday 19:45 would be unreal. Please not the 12:30.

We've been on BT just once this season (in a gameweek when all 20 clubs were on BT) and I believe there's a quota that each club has to be on in a certain time slot x amount of times? Remember reading that somewhere.

Likewise the Friday night and Monday night slots which we've yet to be on this season. Can see us being on TV a lot this second half of the season. Cherish 3pms where you can. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say again lads. If anyone needs a ticket feel free to use my membership as long as I’m not going myself. I’ll only be at 3 or 4 games a season.

Liverpool, Man Utd and maybe Arsenal should be me for this season. Anything else is available. And going forward next year as well. 

Just no point me having a membership sitting there not being used when people are struggling to get tickets. Maybe a thread for this kind of thing could be made in the ticket section @Rich?

10 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

God knows how tickets will be sorted for the final (should we get there).

However it’s decided I’m sure that those that miss out will accept with good grace and there will be a minimum amount of bickering, particularly on social media platforms.

31 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

God knows how tickets will be sorted for the final (should we get there).

I’d reckon STs first dip and any left members with cup purchase history. Only complication I can foresee is if we’ve more than 33k ST holders. If so might have to start at 250 Loyalty Points and drop until they are all gone.

Actually they will have a figure of point holders so probably start as low as 20 points and drop.

Edited by LFEE

I highly doubt anyone without a season ticket will get a ticket (assuming we get there).

There will be season ticket holders who don’t get a ticket, and they will inevitably know a season ticket holder who for whatever reason can’t go and decided to sell his ticket. All of a sudden the system doesn’t work.

Myself, I have no problem with it being season ticket holders only, it’s what you would expect to be honest. In all fairness, if we won the cup I think I’d rather be in Newcastle for it. Being at Wembley would be great, but half an hour after the final whistle and all of a sudden you are on a 6 hours bus ride back. Meanwhile Newcastle city centre will be in party mode.

Edited by Stifler

1 hour ago, broony said:

Do memberships auto renew? Do you get first refusal to renew? Or is it another try and get a place in the queue to buy a new one next season?

Unknown at the moment. In the summer is was place in the queue but with the demand being so high they could/probably should give current members a chance to renew 

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

I highly doubt anyone without a season ticket will get a ticket (assuming we get there).

There will be season ticket holders who don’t get a ticket, and they will inevitably know a season ticket holder who for whatever reason can’t go and decided to sell his ticket. All of a sudden the system doesn’t work.

Myself, I have no problem with it being season ticket holders only, it’s what you would expect to be honest. In all fairness, if we won the cup I think I’d rather be in Newcastle for it. Being at Wembley would be great, but half an hour after the final whistle and all of a sudden you are on a 6 hours bus ride back. Meanwhile Newcastle city centre will be in party mode.

I thought we'd get a similar amount of tickets to season tickets? And not every season ticket holder will go..

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If...if we get there, what's the odds of a beamback to St James'? 

I'd rather watch it in a pub in town with decent beer than sit outside watching what will be a small TV when you take into account distance and drinking the piss that is served up inside SJP.

Edited by Sima