Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

4 minutes ago, arnonel said:

Not sure I understand

I am in queue for me and daughter.

Do I need to register her an account first?

I waited in the queue as I already had a login and when I got mine I had to create my Dad a new registration as he doesn’t have one. I confirmed it via his email and logged in and it took me straight into the membership but without waiting.

25 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Really? I logged in and got 3 together with absolutely no problem whatsoever.

Lucky you! The website crashed due to demand so they moved it to a different day, then it crashed again, then i was about 20 millionth in the new queue system. So felt pretty impossible but guess its just pot luck with the system they have. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Because you won’t get a ticket without one 

I totally understand why people are after a membership, just not sure why they absolutely must have it right now and are prepared to queue for an hour or so rather than just wait a few days.

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

I totally understand why people are after a membership, just not sure why they absolutely must have it right now and are prepared to queue for an hour or so rather than just wait a few days.

Because it says none are left after the first 15k, looks like you've missed out if you don't hurry.

2 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Pretty sure they’re limited ?

35 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don’t either, doesn’t seem fair at all. Guess they could buy a membership as well though, unless that was also banned. 

Fully agree with this

They should restrict it to Members first, then ST and then General sale

Otherwise seems a little unfair on members 

36 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

My dad got in just after 10am, went to buy but said his age wasn't verified. Checked his personal details and his age is in there. Subsequntley has been booted and now back at the back of the queue bless him. Anyone else ran into anything like that? 

(also I was number 94 in the queue at 10am. Fuming I got that for membership but was 9000 odd for season tickets)

Same thing happened to me when trying to buy my dad's membership

17 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

Can you buy a magpie mover membership on your own personal account? 

obviously for my son 

or do they expect children to have their own e mail address and do it that way ? 

On a similar subject, any idea how strict they are on the conditions of use? I know it’s for Tyne and Wear.

I stop at me folks’ when I head back for games. The bus stop nearest them is County Durham, but if I walk about quarter of a mile to the next one, I’m in Gateshead so it’s perfectly valid. Could I get away with it?

5 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Same thing happened to me when trying to buy my dad's membership

Interesting, let me know how you get on. My dad's still waiting to get back in. Wondering if it's something to do with him being classed as a pensioner. 

2 minutes ago, TotalWar said:

Cant even find how to get a membership on the website. The membership page just has info sayingthey are available on the 30th.

help

Book.nufc.co.uk

Menu > Memberships

Yes, the website is total shit. 

Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

On a similar subject, any idea how strict they are on the conditions of use? I know it’s for Tyne and Wear.

I stop at me folks’ when I head back for games. The bus stop nearest them is County Durham, but if I walk about quarter of a mile to the next one, I’m in Gateshead so it’s perfectly valid. Could I get away with it?

Gateshead would be fine I think - Tyne and Wear innit

2 minutes ago, TotalWar said:

Cant even find how to get a membership on the website. The membership page just has info sayingthey are available on the 30th.

help

Go back to the homepage click 'buy now' on membership then on the next page click 'more' and membership.

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

Interesting, let me know how you get on. My dad's still waiting to get back in. Wondering if it's something to do with him being classed as a pensioner. 

He's managed to buy his own now, but it wouldn't let me do it for whatever reason.

Kept coming up with an error.