James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

You would hope after a year of being after him we have a good idea of what his preference is. If he really has a significant preference for Spurs then the correct move is to drive up the price, but spend our money elsewhere.

Remember when we were told Botman preferred AC Milan and didn't want to move here etc.?! Just clickbait merchants trying to justify their dwindling existence. I think you can count on one hand the number of 'journalists' who really know anything

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

I think it's likely more been the case of no one knowing for sure what the fuck was going on at Spurs. Now Postecoglu is in and has said he definitely wants Maddison it's probably made things a lot clearer.

I'd have thought Spurs finishing outside of the European places would have made things clearer for Maddison too. 

Nice position to be in now that i'm really unphased either way on this. If he wants to come, welcome on board and enjoy the ride with us. If he'd prefer Spurs then f##k him and enjoy your pasting at SJP next season. We'll move onto the next one and our recruitment team will nail it, followed by Howe improving whoever we end up with as well.

Compare this to Ashley years and any ounce of talent we were linked with i'd be desperate to get in (couldn't care less if they 'wanted it' or not).

He roams around the pitch like a reet ponce, said everything when Smith dropped him against us, wouldn’t want this lad in the trenches when the going gets tough.

Intensity is the buzz word at the club, he’d be injured half the season apart from the CL games when he’d want to play. 

30 minutes ago, jack j said:

Still 2/5 to sign for Newcastle FWIW

3/1 To go to spurs

With all the furore surrounding football player betting, it boggles my mind that betting on player movements is even vaguely allowed.