James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

True, but can’t see that bringing the asking price down enough for us to go back.

It will if it became clear he's not signing that new contract and his value will only keep going down as it expires.

Edited by Skeletor

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

Wonder if he saw that performance today and thought "I want to be part of that."

Nah…he’ll be happy in the King Power, playing in front of 32000 comatose/booing Foxes fans.

8 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

More that he has a new contract on the table and the option of handing in a transfer request and forcing their hand if he so wants.

This. Maddison is a potentially great player, but if he signs a new contract at Leicester then aomething is missing. For his career I truly hope he won't, even if he ends up somewhere else like Man City. His talent deserves the biggest stage. Just don't sign for Man U or Liverpool you cunt.

5 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

The last week could be very interesting for Leicester. Most likely they probably sell Tielemans for less than they originally hoped and get Chelsea to pay enough for Fofana, but maybe it goes another way...

If Maddison has seen what's going on at Newcastle with the Isak signing, it might be why he's feeling more that one type of twinge. Maybe he's finally discovered he has more ambition than he thought.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

If Maddison has seen what's going on at Newcastle with the Isak signing, it might be why he's feeling more that one type of twinge. Maybe he's finally discovered he has more ambition than he thought.

He needs to get into the England World Cup squad for one thing and I don't think playing in a struggling Leicester team is his best option.