Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Have thought highly of Billing since he played for Huddersfield. Would add some decent depth to our squad. Left footed too which would be a plus at CM. 

I thought he was the best player on the pitch in the Cup game up here last month FWIW, would definitely be a great addition to the squad.

3 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

I thought he was the best player on the pitch in the Cup game up here last month FWIW, would definitely be a great addition to the squad.

Thought he was good in the league game too. I only thought of him as a cheaper alternative after MS was mentioned. I still think a Kovacic type midfielder is what we need personally.

35 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

He's just a Fellani type player, has good spells here and there but never good enough for a top Premier League team.

Guest dazzanufc1892
1 hour ago, ToonScotman said:

If Forrest go down, would anyone take Brennan Johnson top talent can play across the front 3

Wanted him this summer, can even drop back into the middle, quality player imo

3 hours ago, morpeth mag said:

Conor Gallagher 

Looked well off it since going back to Chelsea, hasn't taken any if his many chances he had there at the start if the season. They'll still be asking a bomb for him as they want to make up for their spending spree.

3 hours ago, LFEE said:

Thought he was good in the league game too. I only thought of him as a cheaper alternative after MS was mentioned. I still think a Kovacic type midfielder is what we need personally.

He was, but this was more evident since O'Neil took over, Billing has now been playing more advanced and linking with forwards, with Huddersfield and the way previous managers used him, he was more of a CM or CDM type. I can't imagine Bournemouth would part with an important player to them, and a player they will need to help them stay in the league, however for us, we need to aim higher, without trying to sound arrogant. I'd swap Longstaff for him, but not Willock if that doesn't sound too random, but it also makes me then think he's not an upgrade on anyone he's just a squad addition. 

Edited by mighty__mag