Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

17 minutes ago, toontownman said:

The Sun are running with us being back in for DCL. I could certainly see us trying to take advantage of the situation at Everton. The fact Gordon was linked heavily before and Everton being in for Danjuma is an easy story to put together.

I wouldn't be upset at Gordon or DCL. We can do better than both but if Eddie wants them I know he can work wonders and they both have raw talent and tons of potential. Everton desperately need money.

I can’t see DCL now we have Isak and Wilson. Not to mention his injury record. 

I do think he’s good, but just can’t be relied on. 

8 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Think the Gordon deal might actually happen, especially if they’re interested in Fraser.

Surely they can’t be interested in Fraser. I mean, no offence to the wee man but, he’s shot his load when it comes to making a significant difference at this, or international, level. 

My Everton mate has said he's been utter shit this season. As has most of their team mind but said he's pretty much believed his own hype when £50m and Chelsea were being mentioned with his name in the summer. We can get far better for cheaper, surely.

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Look at him, man. We have standards now. He doesn’t meet them. He looks like he should be playing for that lot down the road. 

5B539B86-E4D9-4112-9945-7AE3894F3FB8.jpeg

I’m just looking at the England shirt. But then, I admit, I am just captivated by his clothing… . 

How bad was Gordons coming to with fans last week? Maybe he is forcing a move out himself. Cut price deal compared to the Chelsea offer in the summer. Howe will work his magic on him. 

25 minutes ago, khay said:

How bad was Gordons coming to with fans last week? Maybe he is forcing a move out himself. Cut price deal compared to the Chelsea offer in the summer. Howe will work his magic on him. 

If Howe wants him (crimes against fashion and all) he’ll get my support!